And shes gone!

video

thats good to hear hes back up and running . heres a video we tried to make i was expecting him to fly right bye me ! ive got a 97 seville sts . stock /different mufflers. he said it spun on this run(who knows lol) . but the next run he didnt spin and i still got him . although he stayed with me better.

YouTube- Fri, 29 Jan

Yeah, they only come with that Northstar.

How come your name is "fordracer" when you race a Caddy? :p

jamie

just got off the phone with jamie , he just hit north carolina!!

he says everything is going good now ! gps said he will be home in like 11 hours .

What in the world is he doing in Louisburg? I used to play them in football in high school.

caddy

he will tell you guys that he got beat twice ! he may have spun on the first one . but the second it didnt happen . and i was pulling the whole time . ask him lol!! i even had there bags a 30 pack and a big old piece of metal engine lift thing in my car!!

YouTube- Fri, 29 Jan

heres a video of the first one lol we started at about 40 to about 80 or so .

South Carolina

0131102000-00.gif

has he washed it yet?

Not yet. I told him to stop somewhere and at least wipe those headlights off before it got dark because the way they were looking, they were gonna suck at night. He said it was night and they do suck. Then I suggested stopping and using a windshield washer thing to wipe them off with and dry them with a towel but if they stopped or not, idk but I'm sure when he gets into FL., he'll stop by a high pressure wash. I would have to because that thing looks rough.

Yes it is, unless knowing and reminding himself what he has to clean up and detail keeps him up and running all day. He'll be like a kid getting out of school for the summer when he gets off work. Now I have to send him his amp and subs sometime this week.

Members online

Back