And shes gone!

Now on I-95

0130101145-00-1.gif

Cool!

We ended up getting quite a bit of snow around these parts of North Carolina. (just looked out and can't distinguish the road from the grass) Probably better if he doesn't come here, but rather stays on I 95.

Snow is almost to Philly. They bumped us to a winter storm warning in northern Virginia, and Richmond might get 18 inches. We'll see how far he gets before he has to stop.

All snow info posted here is being relayed back to him. Just so everyone knows. I told him about the 18" and to keep a hotel in sight before getting on a long stretch without one and he said "WORD" lol

LOL I didnt think we were going to get any snow and then in 4-5 hours last night 6+ inches fell!!! The Mark 8 and my Firebird are both stuck in the parking lot, they cant move!!!

LOL I didnt think we were going to get any snow and then in 4-5 hours last night 6+ inches fell!!! The Mark 8 and my Firebird are both stuck in the parking lot, they cant move!!!

We were supposed to get that here. I guess it decided to go south for the winter.

are the tires m-s? even with the snow on it , it still looks sexy.

Now he is at a stand still and got a room. I think it's a smart move. I would hate to see him drive it back just to part it out. Right now the car is still safe.

0130101447-00.gif

take a break, have some local food and beers and he'll be good to go in the morning.

Ive never taken a road trip in my Mark...maybe one day ill get to.

You really should. These cars love the highway and they're so easy to drive long distances. It makes traveling fun! I've only been to 9 states with mine but I've been to most of those multiple times, and I always drive straight through sometimes up to 17 hours. Alot of cars wouldn't allow that.

Good move on his part. We have 6 inches on the ground and it just gets worse and worse south of here. By tomorrow the roads will start the be cleared properly.

Yeah it still looks clean in the snow. wow.
I was sad about letting her go, until my wife said I can get a jeep SRT8!

Members online

Back