longtimemarkviiilover IS A SCAMMER

my first item for the lasc off of ebay was also from mopar68gtx! great service quick shipping great price! on another note though you can change your username on ebay , when you do it ,it puts an icon beside it for 30 days showing that the username was just recently changed.

My main purchases were from Jamie too, although I didn't make the connection :) Thanks again for the exhaust manifold :)

Yup, I just ordered from Jamie today for the first time and I am sure it will be the first of many.
I remember seeing that ebay ad for .99 and almost bid as well untill I read the whole ad. :lol:

I order from Jamie all the time, car parts too! I prefer pick up to mail though....

jamie, i think he wants you...

I just dont like people getting scammed..

Something wrong with that?

And as far as the link you posted earlier.. What's the point in that?

I just dont like people getting scammed..

Something wrong with that?

And as far as the link you posted earlier.. What's the point in that?

Just seems odd, that's all. Why so defensive? I also don't like seeing people on this site getting screwed, anything wrong with that? All I know is that you come on here and jump right to that particular seller on ebay and haven't gotten off of him since. You filed a complaint and already got a refund. That takes more time than you gave it. I'm just more on the cautious side than most so excuse me for looking at you in the way that I am.

I get defensive when people start accusing me of things.

Like I said somewhere else. If you don't want me here, I'll leave.

I'm not going to stay somewhere I'm not wanted.

If you had an issue with me, all you had to do was PM me. I'm unsure why this was all necessary.

"You filed a complaint and already got a refund. That takes more time than you gave it."

How much time does it take. I really don't know. But when I got shafted on a backpack for a motorcycle I had a refund in five days.

It took 7 days.
I'm not sure if it was because a weekend fell in there or not.

And i'm glad I got my money back, it was honestly more than I expected. I didn't realize at first that I got scammed. It wasn't until I read this post that I put the names together and realized they were one-in-the-same.

I don't want anyone else to get screwed by this guy.

"You filed a complaint and already got a refund. That takes more time than you gave it."

How much time does it take. I really don't know. But when I got shafted on a backpack for a motorcycle I had a refund in five days.

Depends on the type of complaint really. Normal disputes can take up to 30 to 45 days.

Really?? Damn..

This is the first time I got screwed on ebay, so my first experience. I went through pay-pal who went through ebay I guess, and they said I'd have a response by the 14th, and I opened the case on the 7th.

They sent me an email on the 14th asking if he got in touch with me, and i replied no, and they refunded my paypal account the next day.

So I guess that's 8 days. I can't complain tho, I didn't think I was going to get my money back at all, but hey, I guess it's an early Christmas present.

Dont let him get away with it!!

I would had told the post office to give you a written letter from the deliveryman, that dealt with the package and send it to payapal.

I had problem with a scammer, but i was the buyer.

I had bought some speaker from ebay to make the long story short, i waited three weeks never recieved them. so i called paypal they told be to open a dispute since time was running out i call my credit card company and told them to stop payment, and they did!:) paypal wasn't very happy:mad: .

got my money back:p . and i still have paypal.:D

I get defensive when people start accusing me of things.

Like I said somewhere else. If you don't want me here, I'll leave.

I'm not going to stay somewhere I'm not wanted.

If you had an issue with me, all you had to do was PM me. I'm unsure why this was all necessary.

Dan, if that is your name, I would also be a little defensive with the accusations that were made but the person we're speaking of (Dennis) has had several names on this site and well, he simply just sucks balls.

As for you being here, this isn't my site and feel free to stay as long as you like. Hell, you might turn out to be of some use around here instead of watching ebay names and asking about ivory interior. With that said, I'll never PM you or with anyone for that matter. I bring it out in the open and let it be seen. If you really are Dan and not Dennis or in any way affiliated with Dennis, then I apologize.

It's just that you came here, went straight to this thread and told your story. dcrews thrown into Google pops up a site that's coming soon and has the name Dennis on it. Then it just so happens that you're the first to find the new ebay name and post it. The only time you ever come out of this thread was to ask about ivory interior. Nothing wrong with that but you have to understand that this man has been here under all sorts of different names and with you having the limited post count here and the 6 on the .org site just didn't and don't look right.

So now, do you see why it was all necessary? I don't have anything against you, but if there is a hole to be dug and you turn out to be Dennis, you'll dig it. No hard feelings and hope you understand the caution from me and some of the others (that are still unsure) and just haven't spoken yet.

Yes, my name is Dan.

But you can see my email address on that site, clearly.

I'm also sure if you have that much time on your hands, you can see that my email address is quite old.. circa 2001? Whenever ATT merged with comcast.

Anyway, I just don't understand why you jumped to this conclusion, when your only "proof" was a web page that you googled from my user name here? wtf?

And if you bothered to do a whois for the domain name, you'll see that it's registered to someone in Maryland. As you can see from both my profle, and other people here, I do indeed live in Springfield, MO.

So.. who's jumping the gun?

I came here to try to learn about my car, and later to try to keep people from getting ripped off. I'm sorry if you don't believe that, but it's the truth.

This is going to be my last post on the matter, as I feel as I've beat this horse to death.

And as far as you go, nolimit94viii, your apology is accepted.

I got screwed once on eBay .. sold a set of infinity speakers to kid out east ... he wouldn't pay for insurance on the speakers so I didn't put anyone (my bad)..

He claimed he never got the speakers... USPS shows that they were shipped but that's all.

I lost the $50 I paid for the speakers and then the $50 that I sold them for when paypal took the money back. plus lost the speakers...

This guy got me for $2500 2 years ago on a Paxton Novi he posted on LOD.
I tried lawyers, police etc. just got burned.
I see him around ebay, I think if you see anybody from his town (Gloversville) with Mark 8 stuff either trying to buy or sell you probably better look elsewhere.
I used googleearth back then on his address and there was a Mark in the driveway.
If only I lived closer.......

This guy got me for $2500 2 years ago on a Paxton Novi he posted on LOD.
I tried lawyers, police etc. just got burned.
I see him around ebay, I think if you see anybody from his town (Gloversville) with Mark 8 stuff either trying to buy or sell you probably better look elsewhere.
I used googleearth back then on his address and there was a Mark in the driveway.
If only I lived closer.......

That blows.
I have been screwed in the past, I am at the point were I will only buy from well known members.

This guy takes the cake, he will get his.

Members online

Back