Would Like To Buy Lincoln Ls Headlights With Angel Eyes already installed

lacussumok

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
:) hey guys well im finally ready to do the angel eye mod but i dont think i could actually do all that wiring and opening of the headlight and my headlights lenses are getting really bad so i wanna buy the headlights with the angel eyes already installed if anybody has and is instrested in selling please let me know i am ready to buy right now but pictures are required. let me know prices:) :)

I have been thinking about it, but I am not ready to pull the trigger on a project like that just yet. I am still waiting to get my car repaired.

It is not that hard, I would say resealing can be tough though.

Also mounting the rings in the gen2 is rather annoying.

:) hey guys well im finally ready to do the angel eye mod but i dont think i could actually do all that wiring and opening of the headlight and my headlights lenses are getting really bad so i wanna buy the headlights with the angel eyes already installed if anybody has and is instrested in selling please let me know i am ready to buy right now but pictures are required. let me know prices:) :)

Good luck. Most people don't go through the hassle to do that mod and then just sell them. You might come across someone who has had them for a while and are tired of them but it's very rare.

Wiring should not be that hard.Plus you have a gen1 so you might have the headlights with gray sealant. I think I saw a set on ebay a few weeks ago. You could also send a set of lights to lightwurkz to install angel eys for you.

Yes wiring is the easiest.

Ranking from hardest to easiest (gen2 black sealant):

1: Resealing
2: Mounting rings
3: Cutting headlight
4: Wiring

Here was my setup.
24451180037_large.jpg

see i cant do all that its way to time consuming and i know for a 20 year old youde prob say you got all the time in the world but i work 12 hours a day and i really rather have it done for me then to do it myself and my headlights are really starting to look crappy

Get a new set off ebay for cheap and send them to lightwurkz for the angel eye installation

gen1 for gen 1 swap, you pay shipping both ways.... I'll even re-seal em again for ya. but I have eyebrows painted on mine.

the angle is wired on this pic but I dont have a good pic of them installed i dont think

IMG_0198.jpg

that last pic makes me sad. but I suppose you have other projects too.

that last pic makes me sad. but I suppose you have other projects too.

old picture... it was getting work done at that point in time, and got detailed by wifey when I was done

Wait. Did I miss something sully r u selling ur ls?

no sir! Im just nolonger wanting my halos and I dont want my damn 20s or LSE bumper either.

yo sully!!!! you still have that bumper!?>>>??

yup replying to your PM

Is your car green? Cause it looks black in the picture

my headlights dont look like they do in my signature picture my car got hit and i have a whole new front end except with used parts because money was running low so now its fixed but i got a used set of headlights that just look old i just bought a new set of fog lights and a grill because those were old to i ordered a new set of clear sidemakers ooo and the part that i hate the most is i got a sport front bumper with a chrome strip on the back bumper this car is a handfull of work but i wanna get it right so if it means redoing everything but the body ill change everything i can to make it look like my signature picture and even better you know i really know i loved my car because i always think about how nice and fresh i had it and i always look back at pictures and it makes me feel bad. but enough of the sob story I NEED A SET OF ANGEL EYES lol i got a stock pair one of them has some type of white dots on it and i cant scrub them off and the other ones just got that old foggy look

Wet sand them for a clean look. The dots will come off unless they are on the inside of the headlight, but if they are on the surface they will come off

Members online

No members online now.
Back