Feb 2010 LSOTM Entries Needed

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late start. I haven't been here for a few days.

Anyway, you guys know the deal. Five entries, five pictures, list of mods.:D

Sure, what the hell.

761927886_TBKCh-O.jpg

761927913_E8H7v-O.jpg

761927931_6j66o-O.jpg

767733814_2rgiE-O.jpg

767733853_44PZ9-O.jpg

2004 LS Ultimate (with as far as I know EVERY factory installed option)
McCleran Grill (or however you spell it)
Springtech Springs
4300K HID Fogs with yellow covers
Lower Grill painted black
20% tint on all the windows
50% tint on the windshield
Factory NAV with Punch 200ix in the trunk with an 800w Diamond Audio 10 hooked to it

I think that covers it.

smdandb2, IMO you should color match the plastic pieces under the bumpers and sides. its not hard to do, for best results you should take them off the car to paint. just thought id mention it since your car looks nice, could just use a little improvement.

ps. what even happened to last months poll? sad to see this fall off, at least wait til spring rollinls, i plan to enter within the next couple months

smdandb2, IMO you should color match the plastic pieces under the bumpers and sides. its not hard to do, for best results you should take them off the car to paint. just thought id mention it since your car looks nice, could just use a little improvement.

ps. what even happened to last months poll? sad to see this fall off, at least wait til spring rollinls, i plan to enter within the next couple months

I believe he does plan on painting them.

We had one last month.:) I had to leave town at the last minute. I PMed Pektel to run it. It got up a little late.:( This months up a little late too. I hadn't been on here for few days.

smdandb2, those are some VERY nice pictures.:cool:

Need four more people. Remember, last years winners CAN enter again.:D

I believe he does plan on painting them.

Come spring, yes.

I was going to drop the pieces off to my body guy, but when I pulled the drivers side off it seemed to be part of the door seal. So I will leave them on until the weather is nice.

I'll post a video later tonight or tomorrow which should show you exactly why I don't want to paint them yet (my car was a snow plow up at Sundance this weekend).

Dude...what kind of camera is that? Those are some reallly realllly reallly awesome photography skills there buddy. I like it alot!

Sorry about a dummy question.. but what does LSOTM stands for??

I dont know why everytime I see a T and an M I think of Manual Transmission :p sorry its just my trauma.

Bump. Come on guys. We need four more entries.

I have some pretty nice pics that ill post up, I know I probably won't win. But iits worth the try while its stock

ok here we go

100_0631.gif

100_0639.gif

100_0637.gif

100_0602.gif

100_0599.gif

2001 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
Completely Stock As Of Now(best option available)

Bump. Need three more people. Really don't want to do a LSOTM with only two LSes.

BTW Since it is taking so long just to get entries. I will be posting "March 2010 LSOTM" topic very soon.

I tied for last last time so I'm nor even going to try until I do more mods or as least take nicer pictures.

can i still put up my old car? I still own it, just don't drive it anymore.

IMG_2980.jpg

Members online

Back