VISTEON VNMC 1000...any users?

2FAST4U

LVC Member
Reaction score
Looking around on the web I found the above NAV unit made by Visteon. Has anyone ever purchased and installed one? I found a brand new one for $750 and it includes everything for the installation except the Sirius module, which I am getting anyway.
The web site shows a standard three, yes, 3 year warranty. It is a double DIN unit and from close inspection it has a very narrow bezel, in black, so the double DIN champagne/silver dash kit should fit and look pretty good too.
I am keeping the car as stock as possible but would like to bring it to the modern world of DVD, NAV, Bluetooth and phone capability. This unit seems to handle all that and then some.

Isn't Visteon an Automotive manufacturer supplier?

The resolution doesn't seem to be all that great. 800x480 out of a 7" screen?

I'm getting 800x480 out of a 3.5" screen on my phone.

Get it, and let us know how it works out for ya.

Never heard of it. Seems like a good unit. Go for it I'm quite sure it installs just like any other Nav unit.

Visteon is the OEM radio in the LS. Reply sent to your inquiry about installation.

I'm pretty sure the the stock Nav on the LS is made by Pioneer.

My Bad. I had just answered a question about the Visteon Sat radio prior to reading this thread. Answered too fast and was still thinking Sat radio.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.
Back