Newbie here

04creamlsv8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. The name's Justin and I'm brand new to this site. Already finding it very helpful. I just bought my first lincoln, an 04 LS V8. Have wanted one for a long time. I traded in my 98 lexus gs400 in for it, and then some, a little over a month ago. So far I only have one exterior pic of it and that was the night I went to pic it up. Other than that I only have some interior shots and system pics. Yeah I'm really into car audio and having some boom so I had that done right away. I'm definately open to any suggestions, criticism, whatever.
lincoln.jpg

yep an lse grille will make it look good along with lowering it...

Welcome!
Exactly what I have. It's like looking in a mirror. LSE grill is a great start.

Lookin good.

Looks like an ultimate?

In for pics of system!

hmmm now how would i know....:confused: im guessing it is because it has/does about everything except for wipe when i'm finished. :D

and yeah definately the lse grill is next for sure. i've wanted it before i even picked up the car haha.

heres the system

lincoln15.jpg

and flush mounted controls
lincoln10.jpg

Wow. Big subs. Well you came to the right place to learn everything on the ls, well almost, how to fix and mods you would like to do.

Wow. Big subs. Wel you came to the right place to learn everthing on the ls, well almost, how to fix and mods you would like to do.

nah only 12s. the polished outer ring makes em look bigger...they sure do make alot of noise....mission accomplished :p

id like to see you beat my orion hcca....:eek:) seriously tho nice ls i got a couple things for you to do.

lse grille
straight pipe to chrome tips
sct tuner
intake
ho alternator
remote sart
kinetik battery
dynamat
powder coat calipers
led light conversion
hids
lowering springs
big three
sport shocks
rims
radiator flush
engine flush
transmission flush
differential flush
undercarriage and suspension inspection
slotted and drilled rotors
brakes
steel brake lines
tints
high flow cats
resonator delete
x pipe
.......anything else? im sure ill think of some more. some of the stuff is just regular preventative maintenance and stuff but its sunthin i just do wen i get a new car. better off knowing whats wrong with the car and fix it right away instead of jumpin into other stuff. no car is bought perfect. you just have to know which parts go at what time and how to replace it.i also love car audio and would like to know more about ur system. i have most of this stuff done to my car with a few more to go. lemme know what you think.

id like to see you beat my orion hcca....:eek:) seriously tho nice ls i got a couple things for you to do.

lse grille
straight pipe to chrome tips
sct tuner
intake
ho alternator
remote sart
kinetik battery
dynamat
powder coat calipers
led light conversion
hids
lowering springs
big three
sport shocks
rims
radiator flush
engine flush
transmission flush
differential flush
undercarriage and suspension inspection
slotted and drilled rotors
brakes
steel brake lines
tints
high flow cats
resonator delete
x pipe
.......anything else? im sure ill think of some more. some of the stuff is just regular preventative maintenance and stuff but its sunthin i just do wen i get a new car. better off knowing whats wrong with the car and fix it right away instead of jumpin into other stuff. no car is bought perfect. you just have to know which parts go at what time and how to replace it.i also love car audio and would like to know more about ur system. i have most of this stuff done to my car with a few more to go. lemme know what you think.

i gotta be honest with you, i dont know what half of that is....lse grill and tint are next though.

well if you need to know what anything of that is just lemme know. some stuff is for making the car perform and last longer. other stuff is just luxuries to get on the car if you got the funds, but arent really necessary.

well if you need to know what anything of that is just lemme know. some stuff is for making the car perform and last longer. other stuff is just luxuries to get on the car if you got the funds, but arent really necessary.

gotcha...i had a feeling about them. but i'm pushing 2 rockford 12" p3s. custom box with a t1000 to the subs, a t400 to the 3 sets of interior rockfords. a rockford 3sixty for the rf ipod interface. still learning more about the car audio and whatnot. definately trying to learn more.

Welcome to the board. Sweet color.:cool: Any idea on what the system will hit?

Welcome to the board. Sweet color.:cool: Any idea on what the system will hit?

thanks rollin. definately loving the color. my last ride (98 lexus gs400) black w/ black leather interior just wasnt cutting it out here in the az sun. and not quite sure on the dbs. never had a system of mine tested. i just know i enjoy it thoroughly:D

Thats a nice list. I think I might need to do some of those flushes you listed.

i just started building a system for my buddies Eldorado with the same amps and subs, he love Rockford and wont buy anything else since he grew up in Rockford MI down the road from one of there factories. definitely digging the illuminated Lincoln emblems.

welcome aboard mate

if you are goin to do the transmission flush only do it if you have less then 100k miles and if the previous owner has done one before. usually if you go more then 100k and you never done a tranny flush, your tranny might end up havin some problems witht he new fluids. sounds retarded but for the most part its true.

i just started building a system for my buddies Eldorado with the same amps and subs, he love Rockford and wont buy anything else since he grew up in Rockford MI down the road from one of there factories. definitely digging the illuminated Lincoln emblems.

welcome aboard mate

thanks. yeah now that ive gone with rockford i think i'm going to be staying with them for a while now. very happy with the way it all came out.

if you are goin to do the transmission flush only do it if you have less then 100k miles and if the previous owner has done one before. usually if you go more then 100k and you never done a tranny flush, your tranny might end up havin some problems witht he new fluids. sounds retarded but for the most part its true.

well lets see. ive got 69k, don't know it the previous owner has done one. what do you think??? plus the cars goin in the shop on monday because i have this very weird bogging like thing happening alot and i need it fixed asap.

wut do u mean by boggin? n yea i would do it. in the manual it says that u should do it at the 60k mark if im not mistaken so u r not far off. jsut make sure u do it at the dealer so u can blame em if sunthin goes wrong cuz sum shops dont know how to properly do the transmission on the ls. n since ur doin the tranny do the differential as well. theyll know what you mean when you mention it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back