My 04 ls so clean!!!!

zachg2001

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
15160_177629982390_516792390_3464479_5602500_n.jpg
15160_177629977390_516792390_3464478_6901205_n.jpg

sct2 dyno tune,cross drilled slottled, custom exhaust,intake,pioneer d3 nav bluetooth,beltronics remote mount radar detector,400 watt TMA 12 inch dual voice coil TREO ported box red top battery 2 way remote start alarm tinted tail lights 20 on all the windows 35 on the front window! removed all the emblems had a mach1 chin lip it came off.

How did the hp numbers come out for a dyno tune?

full tinted tails? nice

Good looking LS right thurr. begging for a drop

Looks real nice. Thinking about tinting my front window too

theres a guy out here uses 20% smoked clear bra goes right over it looks clean its removeable and no one can steal it blacked out the backup light covers too dyno ended up 244hp 258 torque

Very nice car! Except for the broken bumper covers, I love my 04. Needs a good cleaning real, real bad though...

I don't mean to hijack this thread too bad, but I just might here. You said you're running 400 watts into a Treo sub right? Do you get any kind of dimming from the headlights at all??

PLEASE dont! Talk about dangerous! Ever get in an accident and your goose will be cooked!

Well I put it on my mom's truck because the sun irritates her skin and you can't tell its even there. I put 35% on her windshield, limo on the rears and one shade up on the passenger and driver windows.I think its safe and it is very very visible at night. My dad didn't even notice it on there and didn't believe I had tinted the windshield.Now 5% all around is probably dangerous at night.

Very nice car! Except for the broken bumper covers, I love my 04. Needs a good cleaning real, real bad though...

I don't mean to hijack this thread too bad, but I just might here. You said you're running 400 watts into a Treo sub right? Do you get any kind of dimming from the headlights at all??

What do u mean broken bumper cover these are cell phone camera pictures nothings broken? If i turn it up alot they dim alittle

as to the tint my eyes are very light sensitive and i told my eye doctor shes doesnt relly care. I should beable to get a doctors note for the front tint but my doctor doesnt relly care about there clients down fall of wanting cheap prices 3 years of exams for 129.99 Americas best contacts and eyeglasses.Also ive got 2 speeding tickets and a willfull wreckless with the tails and front window like that never had a problem.

with the windshield tinted you wont really notice unless ur on the outside lookin in. stop bein such a p**sy

with the windshield tinted you wont really notice unless ur on the outside lookin in. stop bein such a p**sy

Forreal. If it was up to me, I would have 5% all the way around with 35 on the windshield. The law where I live is retarded. 35% on cars all the way around, except windshield but SUV's can have 2% as long as it's behind the driver. State Trooper's remark when I asked why..."someone could be in the back of the car with a gun" :confused:

My question back to that was "how many someone's could be in the back of an SUV"

our laws are front AS1 line front sides 35% rear sides 20% somewhat iowas laws no tint front sides ant % back and rear sides! mines 20% all the way around 35% front and a 5% tint strip 6 inches below the AS1 Line!

our laws are front AS1 line front sides 35% rear sides 20% somewhat iowas laws no tint front sides ant % back and rear sides! mines 20% all the way around 35% front and a 5% tint strip 6 inches below the AS1 Line!

I wanted to go with 20% all the way around but my tint shop only has 5, 15, 35 and higher. I did have 5 but was ticketed and had it all done in 15. So far I have been left alone. I think the tint laws suck and so do the seat belt laws. Florida and some others can have 5% all around.

What do u mean broken bumper cover these are cell phone camera pictures nothings broken? If i turn it up alot they dim alittle

Nah man! I was talking about MY car, which is also an 04, that's why I mentioned it. Sorry about the confusion there!!!

theres a guy out here uses 20% smoked clear bra goes right over it looks clean its removeable and no one can steal it blacked out the backup light covers too dyno ended up 244hp 258 torque
Punctuation is your friend. :)

Were those numbers with a tuner and CAI only?

Sorry i was in a hurry i was at work when i typed that post.I had exhaust and My intake only cosists of a K and N and i cut a big hole out of the bottom of the intake box.

Sexy! Nice car. I like the background, nice contrast with the :q:q:q:qters in back, artistic. I'd never thought of that.

haha i was doing Security at a Construction site lol. Cleaned my car before i got there had a take a few cell pics. The end Mufflers if thats what they are where removed and replaced with 48 inch long stainless steel baffling tips sounds very nice clean not kackly

Members online

No members online now.
Back