Lincoln Jealous, You Want to Come Clean!!!!

I wonder why he's not answering? He's online.. Maybe he's too embarassed

as a public service announcement...... ive declared the winner of Septembers LSOTM to be LSBlack00. If anyone has any questions or issues with that, i don't care. Cheater boy has been stricken from the winners and LSblack00 is the highest vote count who hasn't won since.... Oh and its my poll Ill make the rules up as I want :p No seriously, it seems that he would be the next fair winner from that month. Congrats to him and thanks to cheater douche for screwing himself off the calendar. Id skip September just to not have to see his POS.

as a public service announcement...... ive declared the winner of Septembers LSOTM to be LSBlack00. If anyone has any questions or issues with that, i don't care. Cheater boy has been stricken from the winners and LSblack00 is the highest vote count who hasn't won since.... Oh and its my poll Ill make the rules up as I want :p No seriously, it seems that he would be the next fair winner from that month. Congrats to him and thanks to cheater douche for screwing himself off the calendar. Id skip September just to not have to see his POS.

:Beer

AGREED, its the only logical option, congrats LSblack00

Here is a list of the members that I believe are really Lincoln Jealous

---- Dude - whats wrong with you? ----

That's only 24, does that means he got 25 real votes? If he hadn't been a cheater he might have actually won legitimately some other month :shifty: too impatient I guess lol :D

hello excuse me... could someone please post the voters for RollinsLS, i dont believe he had that many voters, i say hes a cheater and should be banned! no way did he get 40 votes, his car is ugly, something fishy about his votes, i dk, i would just check before i give him LSOTM for any month

ill tell ya what..... one on one poll and if the vote doesn't have a post to correlate, it doesn't count. If the poster who voted doesn't have 50 posts it doesn't count. I run the poll and have sole discretion on who the winner is.

Oh and if you win, Ill give ya September. You lose, you never come back on this site......ever! Either way, November was legit and your a scum bag

Let's go make our LSes faster instead. That's way more fun!

hello excuse me... could someone please post the voters for RollinsLS, i dont believe he had that many voters, i say hes a cheater and should be banned! no way did he get 40 votes, his car is ugly, something fishy about his votes, i dk, i would just check before i give him LSOTM for any month

First -- your not giving him anything.

Second, I dont care what you say or believe. So no. Nobody is posting the voters of RollinLS.

And since I own the site.. Guess what. My word is what counts. Your opinion counts for nothing here. I dont give credence to people who lie and cheat and then still dont have the balls to admit anything when they are known to be guilty.

First -- your not giving him anything.

Second, I dont care what you say or believe. So no. Nobody is posting the voters of RollinLS.

And since I own the site.. Guess what. My word is what counts. Your opinion counts for nothing here. I dont give credence to people who lie and cheat and then still dont have the balls to admit anything when they are known to be guilty.

quote of the year!

So RI is like 30 minutes from me.. Just throwing that out there..

Brazilian jiu jitsu, muay thai, truck with brush guard, guns..

Members online

Back