Lincoln Jealous, You Want to Come Clean!!!!

I like how u keep talking this place down and saying how u don't care about and it's pointless.

Yet you are the one who went and made accounts to win an 'imaginary' contest. You, buddy, are the sad one.

I think you are better off just leaving. You will probably make a new name but make sure you don't show your car. Nobody here wants you to stay, even the ppl saying to give u a chance probably won't care anymore after the responses you have given.

You are a joke and a loser man. No getting around it. Total loser.

:bow:

untitled.JPG

Wow - all I can say is WOW - what a f**king UGLY car. I hope that is was a most retarded looking car competition that you are trying to win. That imaginary world is the one you are living in that you think people actually like that embarrassment.

i dont really take this site that serious to care, this is an imaginary world you people are living in....

If you don't take this place seriously then why do you spend so much time here? In a few months you have posted more then most have in years

I'll let Joey deal with this situation as he was the first to chime in.

People like Lincoln Jealous have really big issues.

I didn't even know this guy existed until this thread.

Cheating to win a contest? How sad little man.

You don't even have the gonads to say you are sorry. Speaks volumes.

Based on the little I know now from your last replies, I would honestly say you are in for one rough ride in life. Karma always has a way of dealing with people like you.

I'll let Joey deal with this situation as he was the first to chime in.

People like Lincoln Jealous have really big issues.

I didn't even know this guy existed until this thread.

Cheating to win a contest? How sad little man.

You don't even have the gonads to say you are sorry. Speaks volumes.

Based on the little I know now based on your last replies, I would honestly say you are in for one rough ride in life. Karma always has a way of dealing with people like you.

:admin

not a little guy..by far... are you gonna admit or deny this, or just keep making dumb a$$ posts. Are you fordfan also?

admit or deny? i won fair and square in September, i want to see the list of IP's and all user names and emails for everyone that voted..... the people that think drawing all the attention to me right now are very ignorant, i wasnt the only entry to receive 40+ votes, all i know is in the end, i had most votes which made me the winner, i dont believe in arguing about something that happened months ago.... especially when it was only provoked when i got rollinls mad, lmfao

ps. if this is about the calender, i dont want my ls in it anyways, nor will i be paying for one if produced, just fyi

Guess who's car is under that huge rainbow banner.

all that trouble of making those demotivs for you guys of LJ and you f4gs don't even comment, WASTE I TELL YOU, WASTE!!!!

Do we see the irony here? This is a classic example of idiocracy. How can you justify (or not in this manner) making up names to get votes, which is obviously time consuming, and then claim as if it's not a big deal and everyone else takes it too seriously? Someone can comment and it will take them under a minute, yet you devoted a good amount of time to making fake names. Now you back out like you don't care? It's hypocritical in form. I'm not saying this is pertaining only to car forums, but as soon as someone is cast out for being an idiot/being wrong, alllllll of sudden they don't care. It's a very annoying/childish/irrational defense mechanism. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have done anything this useless to begin with. Quit playing "I'm above" or devoid of such a situation when you caused it to begin with. I could care less if you're banned, but if you were, I would hope it would be due to your lack of logic. This isn't a false reality. How do I know? Because this website exists.

Do we see the irony here? This is a classic example of idiocracy. How can you justify (or not in this manner) making up names to get votes, which is obviously time consuming, and then claim as if it's not a big deal and everyone else takes it too seriously? Someone can comment and it will take them under a minute, yet you devoted a good amount of time to making fake names. Now you back out like you don't care? It's hypocritical in form. I'm not saying this is pertaining only to car forums, but as soon as someone is cast out for being an idiot/being wrong, alllllll of sudden they don't care. It's a very annoying/childish/irrational defense mechanism. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have done anything this useless to begin with. Quit playing "I'm above" or devoid of such a situation when you caused it to begin with. I could care less if you're banned, but if you were, I would hope it would be due to your lack of logic. This isn't a false reality. How do I know? Because this website exists.

does my lack of participation upset you, i just must be having an off day, tune back in tomorrow, i may care more.... maybe;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back