What Do You Think Of These Two LSes?

I hate number 2 but number 1 will look good if he gets rid of the amber and chrome trims

I also like the 1st one and dislike the 2ne one. Lambo doors are not my thing. The only thing that bothers me on the 1st one is the kid got it as a birthday present.

I wish I got birthday presents like that. Hell my first vehicle when I was 16 was a 1988 Jeep Cherokee limited that I had to buy myself for 800 bucks then fix.

Number one looks better by far, and like Sweet P said if he lost the amber and chrome on the bumpers it would look a lot better IMHO.

Yeah my first vehicle was a 626 with a blown motor that I had to buy the parts for and help install the other engine.

I like them, I wouldn't drive the second, but the color doesn't seem too bad suprizingly

Honestly, the Razzi kit looks like ass.

On light colored non sport LSes. :D

Seems the dark colors hide the lines better.

The second one, I would probably check it out in person, but I'm guessing after inspection that they cheaped out on the paint job. I bet you can tell the original color by looking at the door jambs.

The white one wasn't bad. Not a fan of the green one. What is it with all of the people on cardomain talking like absolute duche bags? Cardomain is like the Wal-mart of the internet.

that's like getting a hot chick for christmas but then you find out every so often her vag or breasts break down every so often and you gotta pay an arm and a leg to get em fixed :p

:lol:

1st is ok, 2nd I wouldn't drive unless its got 5% all around, including the windshield

You serious that 2nd one is hideous come on man green! Only one green in my eyes and that is British Racing green which belongs on a Jaguar.

Second one has an ugly color. First one is ok but not liking the wing too much.

The first one. The white LS with the Razzi kit. Anyone notice the "puddle" lights? They are the Razzi option for the body-kit. First time I have seen anyone with them installed. They are $120 from Razzi. You have to drill a hole in the floorboard for install. I am surprised no one mention the spoiler. Also sold by Razzi. Seems someone went to Raazi and bought all there options.

He needs better pictures.

I dont really like either of them, but the green one looks a little better to me. The body kit is kinda ugly and doesnt seem to fit the lines of an LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back