I'm Back!!!!! :)

marco93L

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, after half a year from our Black Ls getting totalled (t-boned at an intersection) I bought a yukon. Better off with the room, kids are only getting bigger and both the women carry more stuff.lol Now, I am putting some miles on the truck for work and was looking at some small cars again. I ran across a LS this last weekend a took it home. It is a Pearl white with the light gray interior and the V8. I did miss the car. Like they say, set it free and if it is meant to be, it will return. Time for the mods to begin again.:D

Welcome back. PICS PICS. Gen 1 gen 2? I think the pearl white looks so clean with tint, the light color with the dark windows, oh baby......Well maybe I'm a little biased, I do have a pearl one :D

Well, the first will be some tint, the tint that is on the car, well, you can see in the car and I dont like that. After Thanksgiving, I will get that done. Afterwards, I will see what kind of rims that I can come up with. I remeber from the first Ls, when I was looking around, they were pretty dang hard to find a set that I like with the offset. I will go with the 18's to 19's at most. I drive the car appox 1,000 weekly, so dont need anything that is going to break the bank as far as tires. As soon as I get the tint, I will install the stereo system. Got to have some tunes if you are going to be in it! Going to go with the new Kicker Qs components a zx700 for them, 1 cvx 12" in a sealed box and a 1500.1. I will add some Soundgate stuff to get the ipod connectors and wireless setup for the cell. I will get some pics up very soon!

Members online

Back