As If the EBay Ballerz Inc. LS wasn't bad enough....

im prolly gonna get flamed but...

I like it...some things on it are a little LOUD...but for a show car, not a d/d....I like it..a little.....but I'm still drunk from last night.....ok bye

For sure the blue car is hideous, but I have to agree with some of you that this car isn't too bad. The Wings West body kit and spolier that this car has I wouldn't mind having actually. Rims and interior could go. :yuck: The paint is so-so IMO.

I like it. I wouldn't have gone with such a loud color, but the car is clean.
I saw this car on eBay a few months ago. It didn't sell. The bids got up to $9,000. Didn't meet the reserve.

dude, I might be your dad!!!!

mi-4bx-g21.jpg

I doubt it....

why do you keep uploading the same pic? put the dang thing in your sig where it belongs

Nope i dont piss off the mod's to the point i have to make other screen names on diffrent email addresses just to stay on this or any other site.

Nope i dont piss off the mod's to the point i have to make other screen names on diffrent email addresses just to stay on this or any other site.

learn to read. I did not say i was kicked off of any forum, you can have a screen name for each email address. Are you following me so far, or am I moving too quickly??

Thats a massive screen on the top, with a smaller screen on the bottom. If thats an in-car computer, I have to admit I'm down wit' it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back