You Have To See This!!!!!

Im so tempted to drive down there tomorrow and check it out ,but its almost a 2 hour drive...:eek2:

im callin him tomorrow... i just want to see it..

i would drive down there just to see how he did it...someone should for the club.

Wow baby. Man that would be sweet if it was a legit swap

That's awsome! Wonder how all the other electronics work that are tied to the PCM.
You gotta get this guy to give more details!

im sure its a hack job that runs like ass and wont last a week, it wouldnt be hard to do the swap but to get it all right and work like a normal car, you can put a carbed motor in anything, no electronics to deal with, i know for a fact he has no gauges or anything unless he did all aftermarket analog, probably got a cheap ass autozone gauge thing under the dash judging by the way that crappy motor looks

I think every LS member should throw in 20$ or so, and we'll just rotate it member to member for a week :p haha.
That would be awesome to get him on here though to tell us about it, I want pics, videos, everything! Im curious to see the gauges as well

im sure its a hack job that runs like ass and wont last a week, it wouldnt be hard to do the swap but to get it all right and work like a normal car, you can put a carbed motor in anything, no electronics to deal with, i know for a fact he has no gauges or anything unless he did all aftermarket analog, probably got a cheap ass autozone gauge thing under the dash judging by the way that crappy motor looks

If he's selling for so cheap, I doubt its a quality job, but I wouldnt say a hack job.

or the first 3 pictures would be of the LS but the 4th (showing the motor) is from another car...I bet I can type in mustang engine and get plenty of google images :-D

i agree

yea that motor is for sure in a ls look at the power steering resivoir and a couple of other parts and you can tell its a ls..

hater, hahaha but i think maybe the same but it would be nice to try:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back