New project

sancho20

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I know its not a lincoln but ive always wanted one and you wont believe what i paid for it $150 and a double din pioneer that a paid $100 for.They guy that i got it from gave me about $3500 in reciepts for work he had done in the last 2 years .Rebuilt transmission and its still has 7 months left on the warranty ,he also had full exhaust put on last year. the only thing is he sold the wheels and put on some cheap wheels but i can live with that.He also changed all the interior over to black.This is gonna be my first non ford car i have ever owned ,sad huh considering i go through about 2 or 3 cars a year. I already started doing stuff on it i painted the bowtie on the front grey ,it was red.I still have to finish the interior it need both front door panels but no biggie.Ill get some better pics up tomorrow when its light out..

300.jpg

301.jpg

i love it, ive always like those cars too. looks to be in good shape, and for the price you cant really beat it. cant wait for more pics

yea they are pretty good cars and you cant go with the lt1 ,Ive wanted one for years now ive been pretty close to buying them a couple times but never ended up with one.I think i might have to neglect the lse for a while now i had alot of stuff i was gonna do once i started working again but i cant afford mods on 2 cars plus my girl would kill me anyways...

Nice B-Body, 95 or 96? I've owned several of those most of them clones. The LT1 was a pretty good powerplant in 96. Skins interior or dye? Grey interior panels are the same as the buick roadmaster of the same years. I've swapped entire doors from a 95 DGGM Roadmaster just to get the later exterior mirrors. The armrests and controls are diff but they unbolt and swap.

Whats the plans for it?

YOU PAID 150!?!?!?!?!?
Holy hell thats amazing.

Ive always loved that bodystyle impala, theres a few around here murdered out, ones a sleeper too, and theres another one with some HUGE slicks on the back, im assuming he races it alot.

no it was $150 its a 95 I dont really know what he did to the seats he told me his friend redid them for him in black ,It will be nice to have a car that i can do mods to and work on without getting so aggervated.. Im just gonna get it cleaned up for now and do little by little as i go.

150??? wow. im assuming it could use some work though. but wow, thats quite a buy. post some more pics. i had a 94 caprice with the lt1 in high school after my father got a 96 ss.

Whyd he sell it for so cheap man theres gotta be somethin lol

he wanted $900 for it.. It runs great and sounds good .its just the interior needs finished and wheels .The tranny just got rebuilt and the top end was redone a year ago.. he said he just moved on to another project and i wasnt asking too many questions as soon as he said $150 on top of the double din i was out the door on my way to pick it up..i was gonna offer him like 650 or 700 with the pioneer, glad i kept my mouth shut..He was a real cool guy he said if i ever have any problems with it just give him a call and he will help me out..

hey briandye are you by the meijer distribution center by any chance ?? I used to work there when i was younger and i thought it was in newport .

Yessir, well its about 15 minutes away from me, at the OTHER end of Newport haha.

yea i used to live in romulus about 5 min from the airport , Glad i got out of there i hate the cold,now i just go up there once a year ,I like when its still over 80 degrees in november.

Haha, its about 35-40 outside now here any day.

The weather is getting worse every year, WAY more cold, less hot nice summer days, and half the time in winter, it would go from 6" of snow, and 0 degree weather, to literally NO JOKE, 55-60 the next day.

yea all my family still lives up there and i talk to my sister almost every day , she always complaines about the weather but wont move down here.

im gonna look to see whats up with the exhaust ,he only told me he put a full stainless exhaust on it and he paid $450 for it but tomorrow when i can see ill get underneath it and see whats done.

hey briandye are you by the meijer distribution center by any chance ?? I used to work there when i was younger and i thought it was in newport .

I used to deliver to that damned place....I instantly got a headache as soon as you mentioned it....that one, and a spartan foods (I think) in bridgeport mi.

lol good times

Members online

No members online now.
Back