Well, I finally got my Supercharger!!

PGA2B

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I had to get a 2006 Cadillac STS V:D , but I got a Supercharged V8:D
33893420008_large.jpg

She has 29K on the clock and I got her from Superior Cadillac in Kansas City. Since she came from a Caddy dealer she is certified to 6/100k and I can go in before that is up and extend it for another 3/36k provided GM doesn't got bellyup!! This is the only photo the dealership had and it has been raining here so I have not been able to get any better shots. I am going to Zanio her this weekend and will have better photos later.

Already working on mods. I am building a custom air intake and getting a HP Tuner Suite. I have Drilled/Slotted rotors and Hawk pads in the garage waiting to go on. I have also Tinted the windows, blacked out the chrome trim under the windows and took off the Government Motors badges. Future upgrades are a larger Intercooler radiator, Corsa exhaust, S/C pulley change. These mods should get me to 550hp. I am thinking about having it dynoed Saturday;) . Specs say 469hp out of the box.

To be honest I loved the power but didn't like the dash layout after I drove one and with minimal mods I can get to 570 with this one too.

Very nice and grats OP! I'm looking at a CTS-V in the future when I give up my LS.

Daaaaamn I'd buy that over a CTS. Nice buy

Not bad! Not bad at all!

Zaino Z2/ZFX combo? With Z8 in between coats?

You should also correct the paint to get the full effect. But Zaino is good stuff!

Not bad! Not bad at all!

Zaino Z2/ZFX combo? With Z8 in between coats?

You should also correct the paint to get the full effect. But Zaino is good stuff!

Going to start with Z-PC to take care of some bigger scratches and then Z-5, then some Z-2Pro then Z-6 & Z-8. That should make her smile!!;)

I shall throw in a pair of glasses next time...that or chose the smileys from the list

:Beer

:C

:wave

:bestwishe

:joke

:wrench

:steering

:headbang:

beuatiful car, like the sts styling a lot. im sure you will have a blast in it.

Great! I was going to recommend paint correction, but didn't know if you had the necessary tools.

I've never purchased Zaino. I do have a bottle of Blackfire Wet Diamond Sealant. Supposed to be the isht.

Check out some pics of it here:

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f38/blackfire-wet-ice-over-fire-8219.html
http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f75/product-review-blackfire-wet-diamond-afpp-9023.html
I also use Malco Plum Crazy that I really like. I have a friend that details and he loves Blackfire stuff and also he has started using Meguiars M205 and loves it too. Have you tried it?
P.S. I have a Porter Cable 7424 that I bought for the LS so I got tools!!!:D I m by no means an expert but I am learning.

No worries, sorry if I came off like a d1ck.;)

no prob just enjoy your STS, it's what I originally wanted when I first wanted m first car but my credit score wasn't high enough to get a good deal for one..so I got the LS for 9k back in 2006

I also use Malco Plum Crazy that I really like. I have a friend that details and he loves Blackfire stuff and also he has started using Meguiars M205 and loves it too. Have you tried it?
P.S. I have a Porter Cable 7424 that I bought for the LS so I got tools!!!:D I m by no means an expert but I am learning.

I haven't used any Malco stuff. But I've really been itching to try Megs 105/205. 105 is a heavy hitting compound that when used properly can finish down pretty nice. Then jewel with the 205 afterwards. Nice thing about the 205, is you can get different levels of cut from it, but I would still just mainly use it as a finishing polish.

Go on detailingbliss.com, or detailingworld.com and search for the "Kevin Brown method". It's a great way to utilize the PC7424 and meguiar's 105/205 to acheive excellent results.

Members online

Back