Chrysler 300c SRT-8

there should be threads that new users are required to read before they can use the boards. this would definitely be one

Well i'm not a new user on this site, and as for the lines not matching on the hood it was meant to be like that. And if you go back to the first pics of the side of the car you can see where the blue and orange cross each other. And as for the auction where I got the Z, the bank repoed the car from the original owner and he owed 5 grand on it. So bidding started at 5 and for some reason only 2 people bid on it, maybe the paint or the fact it had a supercharger on it, I don't know? But I know I got it for 7 and that some kid would end up buying the car. Most cars at the auctions are salvage, but not all especially when credit unions get involved and they are looking to get back what they are in for on the loan. Just like a foreclosed house the bank sells it for what the balance of the loan is, not for the going market rate. It is called buisness, and this is were most of you guys get confused. Do you guys think Ford pays the sticker price for a car and then sells it to you for sticker price?? NO they don't and how do you think other buisnesses run? When you guys get a little more educated on how things work when you are actually the boss and not the employee you will understand.

Well i'm not a new user on this site, and as for the lines not matching on the hood it was meant to be like that. And if you go back to the first pics of the side of the car you can see where the blue and orange cross each other. And as for the auction where I got the Z, the bank repoed the car from the original owner and he owed 5 grand on it. So bidding started at 5 and for some reason only 2 people bid on it, maybe the paint or the fact it had a supercharger on it, I don't know? But I know I got it for 7 and that some kid would end up buying the car. Most cars at the auctions are salvage, but not all especially when credit unions get involved and they are looking to get back what they are in for on the loan. Just like a foreclosed house the bank sells it for what the balance of the loan is, not for the going market rate. It is called buisness, and this is were most of you guys get confused. Do you guys think Ford pays the sticker price for a car and then sells it to you for sticker price?? NO they don't and how do you think other buisnesses run? When you guys get a little more educated on how things work when you are actually the boss and not the employee you will understand.

Im a GM and I understand how business runs and what you are talking about-in this case-is totally effin different! Its called upsale value and that car dont have it!

When a business orders a item they get it at a special value. After that they add a percentage to the items cost to sell at the businesses price to gain profit!

How the f*ck does that apply to your situation?

The stripes were meant to be off and look like ass... man why didn't you say that at the beginning of the thread!

It makes so much sense now...

The first picture that came up on a photobucket search for "ass ghetto":

ghetto.jpg

The stripes were meant to be off and look like ass... man why didn't you say that at the beginning of the thread!

It makes so much sense now...

hahahaha

and ave, i wasnt saying youre a new member. i was saying new members should be required to read this thread.

you know most people with half an ounce of brains would stop defending themselves after a few posts of negativity and not a nice word towards them but you must be glutton for punishment because you keep coming back for more and more. so im going to make anothe comment and wait for you to retaliate yet again with something stupid so i can keep reading this and drinking , thank you for the wonderful thread i cant wait every day to get on here just so i can read the new comments and laugh my ass off it makes the idiots i work with look like geniuses compared to you so please dont stop defending your wack ass car that i wouldnt drive if it was given to me and i was homeless and i love the srt8 300 thank you .
p.s. no i dont have anything better to do and yes i am a broke but i do own a mark and wouldnt trade it for either one of those cars!

You lying scumbag rat bastard!

Looks like its a business to me ass hole! And its probably the one that put that paint scheme on jerk seeing how it appears they are doing body work to other vehicles like that OTHER PERSONS Z! Now, you said specifically that you knew of someone selling a 300 in a previous post but now you act as if its yours.
300srt006.jpg

300's are so generic that they have to tell you what they are on the Instrument Cluster when you open the door!

Can't fault a 300C SRT 8 for having a few logos here and there - Mark VIII's have tons! (especially the 94 up ones)

well i got a dollar then, if there a dime a dozen, i will take 10 dozen . i will need someone to help me drive them home and i will try to find a place to park them all . but i can worry about that later !

Never did get those magazine issue numbers - guess they are 'hidden' along with those 9 sec Cobra convertible pics that were never posted.

:lol:

This thread was wyn. I needed a good laugh.

For what it's worth, auctions do indeed operate much like Ave says. It's completely possible for him to have bought a decent car for cents on the dollar. I also do not dislike Dodges - I think the SRT-8 300 is pretty nifty, actually. But that one is ugly - it's been done wrong. The 300 body style should be treated like the ones in the commercials which initially announced the car's inception.

Members online

No members online now.
Back