Chrysler 300c SRT-8

thlaughing-smiley-007.gif

I got 21,500 for the car

haha 21.5....

he sold it to the same kid james carrey sold the dead bird to in dumb and dumber....
if only he knew the car's head was being held on with tape

"pretty car"

great reading i went through 4 bags of popcorn and a case of bud and i have to say this . WHO THE HELL WOULD GIVE YOU 3500 MORE THEN YOUR ASKING PRICE!evidently there are some stupid people out there and i would like this persons number as i have some stuff i would love to sell for more then im asking for it.
p.s. that was the ugliest 300 i have ever seen and i like 300's why would you discrace something as nice as an srt8 with ricegrinder stupidity! all you were missing was a very oversized stupid looking spoiler.

Wow, you guys don't really understand buisness at all. The car was sitting in front of the shop with a price of 23,000 on it. And he did come back for the Z, but it was is friend that wanted it not him and that was sold as well. Not bad for a car i got from the auction for 7,000 grand. I sold that Z for 24,000. Hmm for those of you who cannot do math that is a 17,000 dollar profit. But i'm the idiot because I own my own buisness and make the right moves so I guess I will just continue being an idiot while the money rolls in. Hmmmm what to buy next??? I guess you will have to stay tuned in to see what is arriving in the next few weeks. Oh and this one is brand new coming straight from Ford. Doesn't matter though because you won't believe me anyways, So keep detailing your beetles and polishing up your Mark's and Ls's. Until then you are just gonna have to wait and write more :q:q:q:q about me.

Okay, I doubt 17K was net profit. Did you do anything to the car besides drive it from the auction, and put a for sale sign on it?

Okay, I doubt 17K was net profit. Did you do anything to the car besides drive it from the auction, and put a for sale sign on it?
I'm sure he cleaned up the salvage title and scrapped the window marker writing off that said " only 5 owners! " on it.:D

I'm sure he cleaned up the salvage title and scrapped the window marker writing off that said " only 5 owners! " on it.:D

And I go to auctions all the time and haven't picked up a car for $7 grand that I could turnkey for $24. This guy must be the greatest businessman of all time. I thought I worked with a few pretty good used car salesman, but this guy is already in the Hall of Fame.

Wow, you guys don't really understand buisness at all. The car was sitting in front of the shop with a price of 23,000 on it. And he did come back for the Z, but it was is friend that wanted it not him and that was sold as well. Not bad for a car i got from the auction for 7,000 grand. I sold that Z for 24,000. Hmm for those of you who cannot do math that is a 17,000 dollar profit. But i'm the idiot because I own my own buisness and make the right moves so I guess I will just continue being an idiot while the money rolls in. Hmmmm what to buy next??? I guess you will have to stay tuned in to see what is arriving in the next few weeks. Oh and this one is brand new coming straight from Ford. Doesn't matter though because you won't believe me anyways, So keep detailing your beetles and polishing up your Mark's and Ls's. Until then you are just gonna have to wait and write more :q:q:q:q about me.

You have posted absolutely no significant proof yet, why should we start believing you now?

Oh:rolleyes: -thats right-legalities involved. You might sue yourself or something.

So keep detailing your beetles

Unlike you I was quick to admit that wasnt my car;)

attachment.jpg

" The paint scheme was put on for free "

its a good thing too, look how unbelievably bad the stripes on the hood are, they are no where near each other, both sides are totally different, i think for free you still got screwed!! magazine coverage? what magazines, auto trader, deals for wheels????

looks like a ghetto grocery getter.

Why is this guy on a lincoln website ,but all he does is talk sh*t about them and how bad they suck... This guy is a compulsive liar ,Ive bought cars from auctions before and you cant buy $25,000 cars for $7000 no matter what he says unless you plan on putting alot of money into them.. oh well at least he believes himself

attachment.jpg

" The paint scheme was put on for free "

its a good thing too, look how unbelievably bad the stripes on the hood are,

Blue is Orange on the hood and then Orange is Blue on the doors.

The car is a Work In Progress.
Sorry to have to be a dick but this guy deserves Hall of Shame status.

I will get that Forum started soon, btw.

Will be one of the most read forums I can assure you with guys like this in a starring role.:p

Last edited:
Not bad for a car i got from the auction for 7,000 grand. I sold that Z for 24,000. Hmm for those of you who cannot do math that is a 17,000 dollar profit.

So, you bought the Nissan for 7 million and sold it for 24,000 - a loss of just 6,976,000!

Nice!

:lol:

Blue is Orange on the hood and then Orange is Blue on the doors.

The car is a Work In Progress.
Sorry to have to be a dick but this guy deserves Hall of Shame status.

I will get that Forum started soon, btw.

Will be one of the most read forums I can assure you with guys like this in a starring role.:p

Him and Vikingdeisel will run that forum!!! AHAHAHAHAHA

lol. What about cBecker?

The big red apple would be right up there too!!

he was going to kick frogmans ass Lolooool

Members online

Back