Anyone looking for a complete head unit system for their LS?

NYC LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is everything you need to install this head unit into your LS.

- AVIC-D3 head unit with NAV antenna (modded so you can play movies and work the NAV while driving)
- XM receiver with antenna (subscription was cancelled and transferred to the new car)
- Bluetooth module with microphone
- Wireless remote
- 2008 East Coast NAV disc
- Silver NAV bezel/faceplate
- Wiring harness to plug into your car's wiring (this worked on my '03 and an '04 with the in-dash 6 CD stereo..may not work for others)
- Steering wheel control module

I am selling this as one complete set-up so please do not ask me for bits and pieces. I believe I have the original boxes for the XM and Bluetooth modules and will send those as well. I do not have the original AVIC box or instructions. Those are easily found on Pioneer's site.

This thing worked awesome all around. Bluetooth was clear, NAV was good, movie quality was pretty impressive for the screen size, yadda yadda.

I have some pictures in my photo gallery of it installed and can get some more by tomorrow if need be.

I'm selling obviously because I have no need for it any more.

$625 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S. through UPS. Paypal, US Postal money order or personal check is fine.

If I'm way off base with my asking price, I'm sure I'll hear about it. :p

Tommy is that what you bough? I wish I knew that. I have an 06 SRT with 26,000 for sale. Complete custom interior, ground effects, custom paint and a seperate set of chrome 24's. Avanti 3 piece and stock 20's.
Already has exhaust and minor mods to the engine all blt on's for 20,000.

Sorry for the crappy pics, all I had was my cell..

2009-09-29225859.gif

2009-09-29225938.gif

2009-09-29225953.gif

2009-09-29230004.gif

2009-09-29230012.gif

2009-09-29230031.gif

2009-09-29230044.gif

Not pictured is the steering wheel controller, which was somewhere else in the house.

i might be interested in the head unit but i dont have a need for anything else and i know you said you didnt want to split it up

hey arsehole.. im not broke.. hahahahaha.. its like pulling teeth getting money from these guys lol

I was under the impression that my price was pretty good as it is.

Doing some searching online..used will be shown unless I can't find it.

AVIC (used) $459
Bluetooth CDBTB200 module (new) $119
XM tuner GEX-P10XMT (new) $89
Wireless remote (new) $20
NAV faceplate (sold out on LSK...cheapo Metra kit 'equivalent') $41

That's already far more than I'm asking for it.

My screen on my Kenwood decided to stop opening to put in a new disc a while back. Hmmm.....

If it didnt just snow here in CT forcing me to put the LS away I woulda asked if I could pay you in installments, $300 x 2 or something like that, but the LS is going in storage tonight because the Northeast sucks..

Thats uncalled for Tommy haha, I havent been able to use my 6 disc for over a month now, cant un-jam the fawker.. I just pulled a sh!t ton of OT thats why I considered buying it but yea, I dont wanna have it sitting around for half a year, my dogs will eat it.. :D

Tommy I might have found a buyer for you, supposed to see him again monday.

Cool, dude. Lemme know whenever. Thanks.

Why you sellin your hoe, tommy?

Lost interest. Was gonna make it into a project with a bigger motor, etc., but now I have the 300 so I don't need it or bother with it. Haven't driven it in weeks.

This thing is just collecting dust and somebody should be using it because I REALLY don't feel like tearing into the 300.

Take it for $540.00 shipped. Add 3% if using Paypal.

No sir, but you can find those at avic411.com to download and burn. I went the easy way and found a guy on Craigslist near me that makes copies. :D

Blastin' Bob 9db resonator delete kit, Billet Technologies catch can

Jesus, your already at it????

Tommy if you still have this in 3 weeks Im gonna buy it, gotta pay insurance and some other sh!t at the end of next week and I get paid bi-weekly.. Ill stay in touch.. Oh and this is just a single disc cd player correct? No more 6-disc?

Members online

No members online now.
Back