revconms is still here

revolutionaryconcepts

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Im sorry I havent been around much latley guys lots going on. Basically in a nut shell everything i've been talking about is still in the works, the intake system, ud pulleys, race fuel additive and the custom cam/head work on my vehicle, everything just got halted.
The fuel additive ground to a halt when I got a visit from the FBI and ATF asking questions about what I was doing... lol evidentally when you have a class A explosives license and you buy 300 gallons of unusual chemicals they notice :p
Long story short one of my companies is going under atm and the last thing I want to do is toss thousands of dollars into some r&d and devolpment that may not have a return. Secondly I did wind up sueing ford motor company as well as the dealership that screwed me and im not going to put a custom engine into a vehicle that may or may not go back to the bank or whatever... its hard to say

On a good note I am currently working with a company in dallas called Quantum Performance. Its still in the early stages but were flirting with the idea of delving into a kit allowing easy retrofitment of TR3650 5spd into an ls. Dont bank on it tho, might be too expensive for its own good. Reguardless of what happens with the trans that particular shop is one of 3 ford certified performance shops in the world so something else may come of it who knows..

while im here is there anything else any of you want me to look into having made for our vehicles... and dont say a cheap SC kit or Turbo kit its not worth it for the 2 people that might actually do it lol open to suggestions :p

Right now in devolopment and r&d are :
Ud pulley 25-35% (v8 r&d)
custom ign coils (available extended r&d)
Race fuel additive (available extended r&d)
Functional Ram intake system (r&d v8)

LOL at the atf/fbi showing up.

pm me about these coils that are available.

For Gen1 V8 hopefully...

1 5/8 long tube headers that arent $800, mild steel would be fine, dont need stainless..

+1 on the coils except Im gen2

will do on the coils, the headers im not so sure about.... i know I could get it done, prob pretty quickly but the 800 bux thing im not so sure about there going to be expensive for a good set lemme call my exhaust guru

OOOK just got off the phone with my exhaust guy, "gettin it done wont be the problem, but in this shop your lookin at 20 or so hours plus material prob run a few grand for a nice custom tuned set of headers"... any of you want t spend the cash I can have them done but it will be on per order basis with money up front, and you really have to ask if the few hp you plan on gaining would be worth the money, I can understand if you have upgraded cams and heads etc but for a roughly stock engine it prob not worth the cash

I didn't think granatelli ever got anywhere with coils for the LS.

They were just a bunch of prick teases IIRC.

the coils I have access to are custom made version of there custom coils by a select company for our specific applications, and will function better than any that can be made to fit

please tell me its so

i am rather interested in knowing if any jaguar block can be retrofitted to ls hardware(head,cams, intake ) if so could be an awesome avenue of horsepower to have a 4.2 l ls8

Thought the Jag motor was only 4.0... We used the same thing, made it all aluminum and came up with 3.9 :D

your correct my apologies it was the aston v8 that was 4.2 but the .2 difference in displacement is good for 30hp in 2000 im sure a little bit more air could take 280 to 290 maybe 295 i just wonder if i could install my topend and timing covers and plug an play from there im assuming it hasnt been done

I'm just using the ford 4.6 accels w/o coil covers. had 1 go bad, but every autozone on earth has them so it was easy enough to replace for $25. Its the only hiccup I've had and it may have had to do with a coolant incident getting on the coil... otherwise that's a high perf option thats worked fine for me.

I'm just using the ford 4.6 accels w/o coil covers. had 1 go bad, but every autozone on earth has them so it was easy enough to replace for $25. Its the only hiccup I've had and it may have had to do with a coolant incident getting on the coil... otherwise that's a high perf option thats worked fine for me.

+1. I have the same thing without problems.

The Jaguar S-type used a 4.2L AJ v8 from 2003-2008 (AJ34 and AJ34S)

Members online

No members online now.
Back