Official 2009 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Picture Thread..

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I wish I could have been there. Planning on attending next year. I was at the first one, but this thing looks like it has really taken off.

man do i ever feel young! me being only 17 and seeing all you old farts really hits a person. i plan to come next year also if i can get my damn passport!

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I wish I could have been there. Planning on attending next year. I was at the first one, but this thing looks like it has really taken off.

you better its gonna be the 5th year now! and always remember wash your hands BEFORE you pee, if eating suicide burgers.

you better its gonna be the 5th year now! and always remember wash your hands BEFORE you pee, if eating suicide burgers.

I am wondering which one of you will be the first to forget about washing your hands first. LOLOL

You would be amazed at what I forget. I just needed reminding. Aftereffects of a wasted youth. Believe me, it hurts just to think about it now!!

You would be amazed at what I forget. I just needed reminding. Aftereffects of a wasted youth. Believe me, it hurts just to think about it now!!

The question is what will Rich have in mind for the Mad Dog 357 at the Meet this year. :shifty:

Members online

Back