Linncoln LS Paradise in Houston,Tx

Yea i noticed that too, looks like the whole front of it is flat, maybe just a weird cam angle.

Anybody have a grill like this and have a better picture? I'd be interested to see it head on

Pretty sure it is like this one on Quick's LS - only with an LSE surround instead of this chrome one.

I think this is just some mesh insert you can put in our grills?

25490040015_large.jpg

And here is another member's

attachment.jpg

sorry about that pic but NOOO thats just a REGULAR ls grill, its just silver. its nothing special but something diffrent nontheless. i went up there yesterday and people who inquired about 2nd gen headlights maybe a nogo until they decide what they want to do with the white one pictured. they might sell the whole front end as one item. there are a couple other gen 2 headlights but not in GREAT condition though. prices will be sent back in pms to all that asked shortly!

Holy crap, I think you just got a second job by offering that. Very nice though. I might be sending you a pm. I'm looking for a gen 2 air box. I'm going to check my local junk yard this weekend but if you get out there, let me know how much.

Hey guys. In case the Houston yard doesn thave what you need. You can Message this ebay seller.

He is currently parting out a silver LSE and a silver gen1.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e..._trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=1&category=33646

Looks like alot of the LSE parts are damaged, the whole front and the rear spoiler etc. But shoot him a message. Just thought I'd let you guys searching know - especially that person who wanted the silver mirrors that fold.

get me a pair of 1st gen headlights and a 1st gen bumper, plus if any have a grey interior like mine, the interior lower door panels (from the map holder to the window/door control buttons) i could use since mine are old and have dents

l_f71a2dc558fb183b69851cf3d17c0116.jpg

get me a pair of 1st gen headlights and a 1st gen bumper, plus if any have a grey interior like mine, the interior lower door panels (from the map holder to the window/door control buttons) i could use since mine are old and have dents

its one out there with a1 grey interior, point out what you want again, i dnt understand what youre asking for :confused:

everybody else, sorry i cant do the huge and heavy things...
ps you know if its heavy or not.

headlights i will go back and see if i find any headlights in good condition out there and if i do i will let you know how many so we can get the ball rolling. i been out for almost a week camping but im back now :cool:

repete, you need the whole interior door panel. Nothing but bad news if you try tearing them apart.

yeah i'd have to buy the whole thing dude. and does it matter what color bumper? or just get the one in best condition?

Members online

Back