Calling out Quik LS

Lincoln ave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I don't remember exactly if you are running a Turbo set up or a Charger. But did you have any involvement with the dark blue LS with Rousch charger on it? That set up looks very very familiar. :confused:

Thanks Pekt, I thought that was his I saw with all the polished aluminum under he hood. Now just to find out what exactly is going on here.

First off you could use the link to the thread in the sticky section.
Second, you own a SC 350Z and a huge shop, shouldn't be that hard to figure out whats going on.

no, i think he wants to race his LS against yours! or he just wants to fight

at least that what happened the last time I called somebody out

it's not hard to know that I'm not a blue LS with a roush charger....

DSCF4107.jpg

Yea I know Quik, it's not an attempt at humor ok Lou. I noticed you don't have the dark blue LS. What I asked was did you have an involvement with it? The dark blue one from Michigan with the Rousch charger. I have found quite a few things that I always knew existed just never saw them until now. And it is my understanding that there are a little under 250 Super Charged Ls's out there. Since your name is affilated with the Blue one from Michigan, I was curious if you actually had something to do with or did someone else use your name?

Really 250?
I thought the number was 3. Me, SVC, and the One-Lap-Of-America LS.

SVC (special vehicle concepts) was on e-bay recently., my understanding it didn't run very well. They were on this board back a few years trying to drum up business - the kit was likely to be near $10k (their words). after it didn't take off, they tried to sell the kit from the test mule - but would only sell it to someone local, and only if they installed it (for $6800 IB). SVC went under a fews back... So as far as I know - the one LS with a test kit is out there.

Now there was the OLOA (one lap of america) Blue 2003 LS. The LLSOC sponsored it - two engineers from Ford bought the car and raced it two years. It had a roush stage 3 4.6L in it. It was one of the top cars until it overheated and blew the engine. I have a wall picture of it racing... with my name (as a sponsor) on it... My understanding it that one it either crushed or locked away - since it is not street legal....

here's an old LvC thread on the oloa racing in the 2005 (second year)... http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=618

I am sure there are others - but with as many internet forums I am on - nothing else has popped up.

Thank you for responding Quik. I found some info through my line of work and also found or should say have been told about 2 SC LS, here locally. I have seen one of them but only passed it on a local street going opposite ways. At the time I didn't know it was SC but it is the only Ls I have seen that the top half is painted black and the bottom gold. So I assume that it is the one I heard about. The other one from my knowledge is an 04 silver LSE. But I was more curious about that charger on the blue one, I thought that looked like a Rousch for a 4.6, I'm gonna try and locate these 2 LS's over here and I think I know who did the work to them also.

I'm calling BS on this one. Especially the 04 LSE. There are so many packaging and compatibility issues not to mention the complete lack of aftermarket support. Heck, you can't even buy new rod or main bearings without buying a new long block. If they were out there it would be quite an accomplishment and the owners would be bragging about them. :bsflag: :slap:

Well as I have long thought and i'm slowly finding them, there are more Ls's out there with Mods than you think. I personally have not seen the 04 LSE, but just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it does not exist. How many Ls's were made and how many actual owners of them belong to this site?? This is just a small pond with 2 or 3 big fish in it, when you realize there is a larger pond out there, there is bound to be more big fish out there. Just like the guy with the Euro LS lights with the daylight running high beams. Certain things are out there that are not well known. I have seen a silver gen 2 with a SC a few years ago. The guy started and it ran, but it was at a show so I don't know if it was an actual legit drivable car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back