Chrysler 300c SRT-8

Wow, I never once called it a sports car, but yea it would and does beat the balls of your LS or Mark.

I don't care. It's a damned 300. 'Nuff said

And Frogman your garage would not impress me at all sorry to bust your nuts. Did you see my garage in the background and notice it is bigger than your house.

Is it now? Which house are we talking about? The one in Phoenix that I just purchased (pics when I get back), the one back home with a 6 car garage, or the one on my property in the middle of nowhere with a hangar? Please be more specific.

And you can see my supercharged 350z in the background as well.

I see a 350Z. Whether it's supercharged or not... Not really my concern.

As for the color scheme it was originally an all black exterior with the ORANGE(not yellow) and black interior. The paint scheme was put on for free and the car has been issued in a few mags(not to mention 2 of my mustangs sitting in the garage that have been in fast fords and mustangs. Which one made the cover uhmm(not trying to brag or anything) and the SRT has been used for several other things as well.

I'd call the place that did your "work" and have them refund you the "free". Guess you get what you pay for, after all, eh?

As for the engine spinning a bearing, I don't know how because the car has always been babied, just :q:q:q:qty luck.

And what does that say about the craptacular quality of your car? You spun a bearing babying the damned thing. I'd hate to see the fireball that would ensue if you actually stepped on a 300 and tried to make it accelerate hard.
The Japanese would think we just detonated a nuke on our own soil, it would be so big.

[/quote]
I have seen guys on here go through 3 trannys in their lincolns, [/quote]

And I know of a guy who blew up the engine in his 300 merely by babying the car. What's your point?

Ford builds POS trannys and I would knoe because many mustangs that come into the shop have blown tranny's.

WTF are you talking about? The AODE is one of the better automatic transmissions out there. And so is the T5 - T6 (which incidentally, is not built by ford. How about the ZF6? Coined the best manual tranny out there. There's a reason Cummins nutthuggers run ZF6's in their modified Dodges.

Or, maybe we should talk about the torqshift tranny that's behind the FORD Diesels? I know for a fact, it's better than any automatic behind a Cummins supplied diesel that's in Dodge pick-up trucks. But this isn't about FORD and FIAT... errrr Dodge. It's about your tasteless car.

And just because Lambo doors were first on a Lambo doesn't mean you can't add them somewhere else.

This is true. But that still makes the something else, in your case, your 300, look like crap.

That would been no performance mods on your car due to the fact it is not considered a sports car.

Huh?

Some of you guys should really think before you speak, unless you are just talking out your ass and that is truly just :q:q:q:q I hear.

Maybe you should take your own advice there, Skippy.

But Frogman your whole garage couldn't compare to the 2 cars I have in my home garage and I would bet all my cars against it.

And you know this for a fact, how, again? Do tell, I'm curious how you know this.

And as for tools and other things don't try it. How do you think I run my buisness, with no tools or lifts?

Thank you. Without people like you whom I can pay to fix my "crappy" cars, I don't know what I'd do with myself. You see, I pay people like you to do the dirty work when it comes to cars.

What car magazines was the 300c featured in? Which issues?

Which magazines were your Mustangs featured in? Do you mean Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords? (MM&FF) Which issues?

What the man said. Please, do tell us. I've never met anyone who's had a car featured in a magazine, let alone on the cover.

I will get the issue numbers for you.

You'll get the issue numbers for him? Really? If any of my cars were featured on magazine covers and in magazine, I'd have the damned issue numbers memorized. I wouldn't have to go "look" for them.

And kustomkid, I would never take that bet back, trust me on that one. I know my collection and hoe extensive it is.

Hoe? Word, pimp! NOGAF how extensive your "collection" is. You can have 10 POS's, and in the end, when you add them all up, they're still POS's.

You can't judge a collection on one car,

You don't say? Then why are you bitching and moaning?

not everyone likes the same thing.

EXACTLY! So then, why are you getting your panties in a bunch when someone doesn't like your 300 and calls it like they see it? You're contradicting yourself here.

I think Marks look like :q:q:q:q no matter what you do to them, but that is my opinion.

That it is. And just like you can say Marks look like crap, so can we talk about your 300. See how this works? It's really simple. Not everyone is a 300 nutthugger, let alone a gaudy 300.

Others might think the car is tacky, but most people on here talking :q:q:q:q can't afford the car let alone the mods that are done to it. Envy always brings jealousy.

Might think? Umm. I hate to break this to you, but we DO think it's tacky.
As far as not being able to afford one? Uhhh. OK...
But I suppose you're right. We're envious of a tacky 300M. :rolleyes:

Not trying hard to sell it on here at all,

Oh? Then why in hell did you "bump" the thread? Surely, it's not so that more people can see it and think to themselves "O..M...G...! I must have this car!"?

Like I said previously if you can read, I posted on here more so people can check it out.

Oh, we can "reed gud". But obviously you can't make up your mind as to why you posted that... thing on here, then got all sorts of pissy when no one commented on it.

And most members can't afford this car on here and I'm not trying to be prejudice, But I have seen a lot of people on here saying they keep their Marks or LS cause they can't get a good trade in on it or it is all they could afford. If I really wanted to sell the car I could sell for 10 bucks, I own the car outright and don't owe a dime on it.

Ok... So lets say that most of us can't afford this gaudy 300. Who are you to come on here and put down my fellow Lincoln and Cadillac members with that comment? Do you think you're better than everyone else on here because you "own" a 300? Really? Are you REALLY this insecure about yourself, you have to make fun of people that may not be able to afford your piece of junk?

I moved out when I was 19

19? Did mommy and daddy kick you out? Most people move out at 18. Some, even sooner than that. What happened to you?

and sorry I don't rent :q:q:q:q I own my house and my condo

You OWN a house and a condo? Really? Got the deeds to both properties in your hands? Or, do you still have a mortgage on them? There's a difference between OWNING something, and making payments on it, be it a car, or a house.

Like I said before ENVY BRINGS JEALOUSY.

Really? No one seemed to be jealous at the LvC party when I went up there in a $200K Mercedes. Everyone seemed really cool. Didn't get one vibe about someone being jealous. I wonder if this thinking only applies to you, in your own little head. Maybe you should seek some help for this issue of yours... the professional kind.

Not to mention most guys on here think they are the first to mod a Mark or throw a turbo on a LS.

Probably because they are?

There is way more to this world than just this website when it comes to cars. I even posted a supercharged LS on here, not my work, but I did find and everyone on here was dogging the car.

Awww. You posted someone else's work on here. Good for you, now what do you want? A cookie?

Jealousy is a bitch.

Seriously. Seek help.

NYC good luck with your SRT-8, I think its time for you to move on, just like many other members have.

Well, who in hell died and made you the big cheese around here, telling people they should move on?

Thiswebsite has become complete trash and filled with mostly idiots.

And yet, you're still hanging around. Are you too, and idiot, or are you just trying to be an idiot like us cool kids? Cause we don't allow non idiots in our group.

It's a shame when a new member that is unfamiliar with this site asks a question and you guys make fun of him instead of helping.

And it's an even bigger shame when the new member is too lazy or stupid to look around first, before posting a question. Ok, I understand, the website is really confusing, seeing how it's so not structured like all the other vB forums out there... wait... it is? There are more forums out there that have the same basic controls as LvC? Really? No way!

This is the JackassvsCadillac.com website I believe.

Nah. this is LincolnvxCadillac. It's just you, who's a jackass.

Kustom, I have been on here for over a year and never tried to talk myself up, there is a reason I don't post my cars and a lot of other things up on here. partly because gay bastards like yourself wanna talk cock when i'm talking cars.

Really? I think you didn't post cars because deep down, you'd know what we'd say about your "cars".

Is Canada even a real country? All pussies up there I hear hiding behind the US. Your country doesn't even have balls so until you grow a set keep your mouth shut.

So we're attacking Canada now, huh? Damn. Are you running out of insults?

And no where near a midlife crisis. If you notice the cars is an 06 which means I bought it when I was 25 when I bought it.

You bought it when you were 25, when you bought it? Say, did you buy the car when you were 25?
[/QUOTE]

Look man... There are a few things you should really learn:

1. Not everyone is going to like your car(s). Especially when you "mod" them with gaudy colors, like you're colorblind or something

2. You ain't gonna make many friends when you talk down to people like you did, what with saying most people can't afford your "car".

3. Similarly, you're not going to make friends (yes, I know, "you're not here for friends") when you bash these forums as a whole.

Take your car, put it on a FIAT... errr Dodge board, and sell it there. But understand that (again), not everyone likes what you like in cars. And furthermore, understand that you don't have the baddest or the coolest car out there. I know the guy who does, but he's not a member of these forums.

At the end of that day, no one will really care about you, your cars, or your slum house (from what I read from people who are familiar with your area).

Now, I'm sure you'll go on another rant, and that's fine. But don't expect me to reply to you for a few days. I'm busy.

ps. please excuse any typos. I'm not on my beloved Mac with a fullsized keyboard.

I was gonna comment, but I live in canada with my parents, I am unemployed, can't afford a 18k car. I'll go back to the poor loser's threads now seeing I'm not good enough to post in this one anymore. Plus I can't spot a awesome 300 when i see it. Atlest now I can say I know a young millionaire who owns way more then I ever will and is not afraid to rub it in.
Thanks for making me want to kill myself cause I failed at lfe.

And you better look up the meaning of your ENVY BRINGS JEALOUSY bs line, you evidently do not know the meaning of these 2 words. The way you use thems makes absolutley no fricking sense. You sound like a fu<ktard when you keep using that over and over again.

Did you see my garage in the background and notice it is bigger than your house. And you can see my supercharged 350z in the background as well. As for the color scheme it was originally an all black exterior with the ORANGE(not yellow) and black interior. The paint scheme was put on for free and the car has been issued in a few mags(not to mention 2 of my mustangs sitting in the garage that have been in fast fords and mustangs. Which one made the cover uhmm(not trying to brag or anything) and the SRT has been used for several other things as well.

You lying scumbag rat bastard!

Looks like its a business to me ass hole! And its probably the one that put that paint scheme on jerk seeing how it appears they are doing body work to other vehicles like that OTHER PERSONS Z! Now, you said specifically that you knew of someone selling a 300 in a previous post but now you act as if its yours.
300srt006.jpg

DAMN!!!!!!! this is getting good, Hey ground, dont feel bad, I am broke as hell, and I work everyday, I like being broke, I dont have to worry about people being around me for my money, if I am with a girl, I know she is there for me. LOL

You lying scumbag rat bastard!

Looks like its a business to me ass hole! And its probably the one that put that paint scheme on jerk seeing how it appears they are doing body work to other vehicles like that OTHER PERSONS Z! Now, you said specifically that you knew of someone selling a 300 in a previous post but now you act as if its yours.
300srt006.jpg

Prolly lives at the shop :D

Yea Jwerner it is my buisness you scumbag, It is in Keyport new jersey, When I post the Mags I told you guys about I will also take a close up pic of the sign there, It says Dawns auto on it douchebag. And I neve said I live in perth amboy, I said it was close, I live in Old Bridge. The 300,000 dollar condo is a 1 bedroom 600 sq ft condo not a house, Anyone that knows about LBI knows a house there starts around 800,000 for a 2 bedroom. I don't need a 4000 sq ft house that cost over 600,000 and an 800,000 dollar beach house. Besides I also own that buisness in the background, I see there are a bunch of genius's on here and know all about my life and where and what I do with my cars. As for Frogman, send me a pic of your black card and then we can talk ok. You live in phoniex, I own 44 acres of property in phoniex, I got a great deal on it when I was 18, Think I paid a whopping 5 grand for it. You know what a 50 x 100 lot costs where I live? Try about 150,000. Anf Frogman you have way to much free time on your hands to post and repost quote after quote, I stopped after the 3rd post and all your nonsense, you were giving me a headache. And you know the beast part? By now you will have read all of this, and I still know what I have and that my buisness is booming and due to some legal issues I can't comment on every single thing said on here and I also don't need a bunch of idiots on here giving my buisness a bad name. But Frogman you are shooting dead in the water. I already seen pics of your garage, not impressed at all, just another redneck collection.

Yea Jwerner it is my buisness you scumbag, It is in Keyport new jersey, When I post the Mags I told you guys about I will also take a close up pic of the sign there, It says Dawns auto on it douchebag. And I neve said I live in perth amboy, I said it was close, I live in Old Bridge. The 300,000 dollar condo is a 1 bedroom 600 sq ft condo not a house, Anyone that knows about LBI knows a house there starts around 800,000 for a 2 bedroom. I don't need a 4000 sq ft house that cost over 600,000 and an 800,000 dollar beach house. Besides I also own that buisness in the background, I see there are a bunch of genius's on here and know all about my life and where and what I do with my cars. As for Frogman, send me a pic of your black card and then we can talk ok. You live in phoniex, I own 44 acres of property in phoniex, I got a great deal on it when I was 18, Think I paid a whopping 5 grand for it. You know what a 50 x 100 lot costs where I live? Try about 150,000. Anf Frogman you have way to much free time on your hands to post and repost quote after quote, I stopped after the 3rd post and all your nonsense, you were giving me a headache. And you know the beast part? By now you will have read all of this, and I still know what I have and that my buisness is booming and due to some legal issues I can't comment on every single thing said on here and I also don't need a bunch of idiots on here giving my buisness a bad name. But Frogman you are shooting dead in the water. I already seen pics of your garage, not impressed at all, just another redneck collection.

Obviously you are more genius than us to fabricate such lies!

You own a shop and you needed to by my 40$ headlight bezels?

Why couldn't your shop do a set for free?

Why is it that after numerous private messages about said bezels you finally coped out on the deal?

Not that I need to get them from you, sometimes you find a deal that is easier and faster to get done, hence the Bezels are already seperated and painted, This would save me time of doing it myself. The reason the job didn't get done is because you never got back to me on a shipping price, and I Pm'd you again and still no shipping price. So i thought you lost interest or sold them, don't blame me that you are a bad buisness man.

Again you lie, I gave you the cost of shipping to...08879 NJ.

Which, also just happens to show up as South Amboy!

http://www.google.com/search?q=08879&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

Who and why would someone build a Condo in the middle of NJ ( Old Bridge )? LBI was more believable then that!

If anything its town houses in rural town house developments or farm houses.

And how is it easier and faster to get it done? You have the bezels on your car, you have a shop!

You also lie!

It sure is hard to keep lies straight and not make an ass of yourself... lol

My popcorn is kinda cold from last night...

Way to get a sticky BTW!

He also told me in a earlier PM on the matter of the bezels that he lives off of Exit 11 on the NJ turn pike which is PERTH AMBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=08879&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=New+Jersey+08879&gl=us&ei=zKnMSo2yOpO4lAfu8fiNCA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

I was just in cherry hill yesterday, I actually live at exit 11 on the nj turnpike. I definately want those though, shouldnt be to much to ship here.

Jwerner you need a map you freaking Idiot. Perth Amboy is exit 10 :q:q:q:q:q:q:q. If you read the thread my house is in Old Bridge, which 08879 covers part of as well as south amboy and Laurence Harbor. My condo is in LBI like I said and my house is in Old Bridge. Read the threads correctly you ignorant :q:q:q:q:q:q:q. I wrote I have two places a shore condo(LBI) and a house(OLD BRIDGE). Exit 11 is for Sayreville, Woodbridge and Old Bridge, But you can take Exit 9,10 0r 11 to get to my house. I don't know where the hell you got Perth Amboy, because we were talking about a beach there and I never said I lived there just said I know where it is. So reread the thread before you start mixing up the facts. And Kustom instead of just reading Werners thread read the whole thing first. Why are you even on here? I remember you saying you are a college kid living at home with no money??????? And Werner please read and reread posts before you comment on them. You just made an ass out of yourself to the whole site by not reading it correctly. Unless you have trouble with your comprehensive skills. And by the way there are condos in Old Bridge and no farms left here since about 1991. Would you wanna bet your LS aginst that?????

I posted a link to a Map you dipsh*t!

It clearly shows how f*cked up your head is if you put it all together!

Old Bridge is 08857, the power of the internet is at your fingers, how can you not get a lie straight by using it?

5-1 this is that R-Bones and he has been here hiding this whole time.

Since when did I ever say I am a college kid with no money?

Wow, man you are stupid! I am a 29 year old parent of two and Im married. Comprehensive skills huh?

Hey dip :q:q:q:q I know the area I live in and I called Kustom a college kid, there goes your comprehensive skills hard at work again. Like I said before, if you are gonna write to me read and reread the post, you dumb dip:q:q:q:q. And if you know anything about the area I live in yes that is an Old Bridge Zip code as well as 08859 is and 08879 you dip:q:q:q:q. If you go on the internet try and find all the Zip Codes not just the one that covers majority of the town. Wow talking to you is like talking to a wall. You just don't get it, How are you gonna tell me where I live and pay my taxes to? It's funny but my tax bill says OBMUA on it when I get it. You know what that stands for??? Look it up you have the internet. Now do you really want me to get the deeds to my propertys out and my tax bills??? Put up your Ls and I want it in writing. If not shut your mouth. Oh wait whose comp is this? whose Ls is that and SRT?? I don't know better ask Werner he knows more about my life than I do. Wow is that my Tv or am I imagining things?? Oh my god Werner help me out, How do I put on pants and tie my shoes???? Where would I be without you???? You are an Idiot Werner and obviously have no previous skills of running a shop or even a clue to why I would order certain things instead of doing it myself. Hmmm maybe beacuse there are bigger fish to fry like making money and working on the customers cars. Gee I don't know but I guess you can tell me how it would benefit me if I went and closed off my paint area for a pair of Bezels instead of painting hoods and other panels on cars that I'm getting paid for??? werner you are a complete jackass. Unless you are putting your LS up as bet than I'm done responding to you and your nonsense. Money talks BS walks so keep it moving.

And the feud continues:eek: :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F:F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F
Future up date Oct.7 2023
:F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F ETC.

When I post the Mags I told you guys about I will also take a close up pic of the sign there,

No need to post pictures of the magazines. We... "idiots" know how to find them online. All we'd like is the issue numbers. And as far as the sign... I can post a picture of any sign, don't make the business mine.

The 300,000 dollar condo is a 1 bedroom 600 sq ft condo not a house,

300,000 dollars for a 600sf shack? Hey, I have a bridge for sale in NY. Really cheap. Wanna buy it?

Besides I also own that buisness in the background, I see there are a bunch of genius's on here and know all about my life and where and what I do with my cars.

I think it's more a case of people knowing the area and calling you on your BS.

As for Frogman, send me a pic of your black card and then we can talk ok.

A picture of my black CARD? Uhhh. I'd never carry an American Express black card. Too much in yearly fees. Besides, according to you, I'm a poor bish, I'd never be able to afford it.

You live in phoniex,

Actually... I don't live in Phoenix. I just like Phoenix in the wintertime, and I hang out there during the season.

I own 44 acres of property in phoniex, I got a great deal on it when I was 18, Think I paid a whopping 5 grand for it.

44 acres in Phoenix? For 5 grand? Maybe in the Arizona desert, in the middle of nowhere, but I doubt that you have this land in Phoenix. This is easily checked though. But I doubt you'd know what information to give "us" in order to verify your claim. If you had 44 acres IN Phoenix, you could easily sell it today for at least 30 Million Dollars.

Anf Frogman you have way to much free time on your hands to post and repost quote after quote, I stopped after the 3rd post and all your nonsense, you were giving me a headache.

Well... It's like this. I have to break down your text, since it would seem, punctuation and sentence structure eludes you, when you write.

And you know the beast part?

No I don't. Please do tell about the BEAST part.

By now you will have read all of this, and I still know what I have and that my buisness is booming

It's spelled business. You should probably learn how to spell the word if you are a businessman. Just a thought. And if it's "booming", then good for you. I wonder what your customers would say if they saw your ranting on here.

and due to some legal issues I can't comment on every single thing said on here

Some legal issues, huh? Talk about vague. "Due to some legal issues where I claimed the 300 and the 350Z were mine, I can't comment, so I'll just ramble on about other stuff that has nothing to do with my crappy looking 300". There. I fixed it for you.

and I also don't need a bunch of idiots on here giving my buisness a bad name.

Oh, you're doing that on your own just fine, no need for our help.

But Frogman you are shooting dead in the water. I already seen pics of your garage, not impressed at all, just another redneck collection.

You've seen a COUPLE of pics. Not quite the same thing, skippy. But that's OK, I'd rather you think I'm a redneck (which, in a way, I suppose I am, what with my Boots, Pick-up trucks and rifles hanging from the rear windows). I just need a belt buckle that receives Direct TV and a 10 gallon hat. Then I'd be a full-on redneck. But I can't afford a belt buckle. Would you buy me one, Mr. Hot Shot business owner? Mr. "I spent 300,000 on a 600sf shack"?

The frog strikes again. And his business must be as boomin as ours is to be able to watch this forum and type all damn day.

Members online

Back