Linncoln LS Paradise in Houston,Tx

slabls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
well i guess i been holdin out on yall, and i use that term loosely, lol. but its this junkyard on the southside of town called almeda auto parts and they have about 10 or 11 lincoln ls'. when i had mine and i needed ANYTHING i could go there and get it and the dude that runs it is real cool with me, he calls me the lincoln ls guy lol. well if you in htown you can hit this place up they got good stuff. i even spotted a lse in there today roaming for some parts off a grand marquis. if you dudes want any parts out there let me know i will shoot you a price and i will get it for ya.

they got a 2004 ls in there with a bad motor he said he would sell it to me for 2500, wish i had the $$ cause i sure as heck would get it too!

IMAGE_089.jpg

IMAGE_088.jpg

the ls is beat up but for the most part all the ls' they got are in great condition! let me knw if yall need anything, i could help my lvc potnaz out.:cool:

Are both side skirts and the rear bumper on the LSE still in good condition and how much?

yeah i was peepin them side skirts they in pretty good condition body wise. imma call and ask when they open up monday and i let you know homie.

Is there any v6's in there ?? oh oh and also any grill there stock silver

shiid that lse has a silver grillin it...and yea there is a 01 v6 that i use to get all my parts off of in there. tell me what you want and i will shoot you guys prices when they open up monday.

The LSE Rear Valance and also if you can the thing that goes where the trunk closes that is on top of the bumper

That LSE has the midnight black int. and has to have the newer cup holders. My kid stepped on my new one and busted it already. I want it!

I want it, those headlights off the white one and its mirrors.

Even better, if you can find another 2nd Gen with those lights still in let me know I think those might be f*cked up and if you find a silver metallic frost 2nd Gen with the puddle lights I would take its mirrors instead however I am getting good at this painting thing.

That LSE has the midnight black int. and has to have the newer cup holders. My kid stepped on my new one and busted it already. I want it!

I want it, those headlights off the white one and its mirrors.

Even better, if you can find another 2nd Gen with those lights still in let me know I think those might be f*cked up and if you find a silver metallic frost 2nd Gen with the puddle lights I would take its mirrors instead however I am getting good at this painting thing.

so you want the:
headlights
center console with cup holders {the ones in that lse were filled with rain water}
and what else??

everybody else who has asked for a certain something pm me the name of the part and i will let all you knw what the deal is tomorrow.

stupid question but do you need to bring your own tools to get the part? I need the door lock latch for the rear left door. The place is a little far.

naw they gets it for you. i just browse back there and pick up interior pieces that i want need for free. yeah when you go up there ask for victor, and say the lincoln ls guy sent you and to hook you up.

so you want the:
headlights
center console with cup holders {the ones in that lse were filled with rain water}
and what else??

everybody else who has asked for a certain something pm me the name of the part and i will let all you knw what the deal is tomorrow.

The cup holders were the non flipping ones right. If they look good regardless of the rain water I'll take them as long as they are the midnight black which looks like a dark charcoal black.

All that and a set of Gen2 mirrors preferably Silver Metallic Frost ( it will say TS on the sticker on the door ) and the MUST have puddle lights.

I would take the Folding Mirros on the 2nd Gen ASAP!!

How much for both including the harness??

What kind of grille is that on the LSE? It doesn't look like one Ive seen before?

Members online

No members online now.
Back