i managed to do it!

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i managed to get the bills paid this month, moving into the new shop really hurt me this month so i was gonna have to sell the mark i bought but i squeeked out as much as i could up till the very last day and i'm cool, i can keep the mark. i'm glad because i really did not want to have to do it, so now i dont!!! time to finish putting it all back together and do a few fun things too, but for now i'll keep quiet!

You love the Mark... don't lie Jamie... we all know it :D

Can't wait to see it when we drop of Stack's Mark.

i'm thinking i am going to wet sand it, since the paint is mint, and heavily pearle it with something wild for pearle, i know it is already but i'm thinking a really stand out pearle, plus its easy i can do that in a weekend!

Happy things turned around and you kept the Mark too.......Good luck in your new shop......

New Shop

i managed to get the bills paid this month, moving into the new shop really hurt me this month so i was gonna have to sell the mark i bought but i squeeked out as much as i could up till the very last day and i'm cool, i can keep the mark. i'm glad because i really did not want to have to do it, so now i dont!!! time to finish putting it all back together and do a few fun things too, but for now i'll keep quiet!

Jamie, Is your new shop in the general area where your old shop was. Headlight repairs have been working fine, since you worked on them. Still haven't been able to repair the windshield wiper problem. Doc Ken

glad to hear you made it and kept the mark. If your looking for some pearls try ebay..you can buy dry pearl and mix it with intercoat clear to go from mild to wild. Sounds tacky but it works pretty well. A customer brought me some for a bike i did and i was suprised by how well it turned out.

i have used the dry pearle's thats exactly what i was looking at last night on ebay. i actually have some, but its violet, i dont want to put violet on the mark. ken i am only 2 miles further north off 19 than my old shop. actually very easy to find.

jamie have you ever used HOK ice pearls? They mimick crushed glass like the hot rodders did back in the day. They look bad ass on a dark color, but i think they would lreally set off a pearl white.

i havent played with pearle's much, just a little. one of these days i am going to buy a mark VIII thats mechanically perfect but horrible looking on the outside. there is a color i have a woody over and i am dieing to paint a mark this color and put a crazy pearle ontop of it. i will not say what color though because someone will beat me to it and then i'll be pissed lol!

Congrats on pulling through Jamie. I'm trying to decide what to do on my black DD. Factory black again or maybe black cherry? Pearl or maybe 2 clean racing stripes. I know i'll get crap for mentioning the stripes, but i think they could look good on a mark. :D An extra pearlish 1st gen would stick out anywhere you took it. Thats for sure. I hope your not thinking kandy apple green for your secret project. LMAO

Glad things worked out bud. If you have those parts I was asking about, it's more money your way ;)

I'll be up that way on Sunday so let me know if possible by Saturday.

Btw, I saw his mark...Needless to say he get a HELL of a deal! Definitely a nice car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back