rims..

Pete, those are sick. Where did you find those for that deal? I'm in the market for some rims and I really like those...

They're ADR wheels and Ebay has them for our bolt pattern but they only make the wheel in 18,19,20 sizes so if you want to be rolling more than 20 you gotta look elsewhere but the STERN and ADR wheels are going for 500-1300 for a set or set+tires brand new on ebay :-D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/G-17...ryZ43957QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/G-17...ryZ43957QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They seller says if you want to order using Credit card instead of Paypal you can call his company at: 320-363-1068

and he'll hook you up. Great guy, hope to buy wheels for him once one of my guns sell :p

I dealt with Nates for my wheels. I called and spoke over the phone with him on more than one account while I was searching for my wheels. Great guy and easy to talk to. Much easier then the guys at the place that sell the Ferrari wheels. I searched for my wheel else where. He mus get them at a whole sale price or from buy outs when a company goes out of business cause at the time people where selling a single wheel for as much as I got all four.

Those guys with the Ferrari wheels where f*cking dip sh*ts!

I really like those Sevas S7's. Someone should buy them, then trade me for my fondmetals :D

I'm about ready to put some more money into them. when I bought them, one had a small bend in it. Once I switched to the lower profile tires (went from 245/40 to 245/35), the wheel with the bend JUST developed a leak. They said it's coming from the bent area.

So I'm trying to find a single wheel to replace it. No one around here will touch it as far as repairing it. I'm hoping I can find one in the 300 range.

It's either that or have some tires changed around. I am keeping 245/40's on the rears. Maybe I'll have them put a 245/40 on the bent wheel, and put the bent one on the rear. and take one of the rears and put the 245/35 on it and stick it on the front.

I don't even notice a shake in the steering wheel, other than what's to be expected from wheels without an area to mount weights on the outer edge.

my only advice is to be careful when choosing wheels for the LS...a lot of wheels that look good on other cars, or even look good just by themselves - do not necessarily look good on the LS.

And yes, alot of LVCers hate 20"+ wheels - but that dosent necessarily mean you wouldnt like them... check cardomain for ideas...at least that should help you decide on a wheel size if nothing else...

i personally like the Foose Lusso or the Sevas S7.... the advantage to the Sevas are that those were fairly expensive [when new] and they are one of a kind...you dont have to worry about seeing another LS with them and they have staggered fitment :eek: - talk about custom!...but that could be bad too...good luck replacing them if u screw one up....

here are the Lusso's on an LS - my choice [out of your suggestions] - i almost got them...and i think they even come in 19" - if you decide 20" isnt your thing :D

...there are a bunch of other wheels i would suggest - let me kno if u need ideas - [i have pics!]

21269560013_large.jpg

21269560016_large.jpg

21269560014_large.jpg

21269560015_large.jpg

Your sig pic looks like a battleship at a glance. :)

Your sig pic looks like a battleship at a glance. :)

lmao :D ...thats not quite what i was going for - and your right, its too small to make out what it is....definitely looks better on cardomain - i think ill have to change that...

Buy my wheels.....

20x10 rear 20x9 front.......only set made for an LS. (Sevas S7)

I dont have the LS anymore. Wheels need a new home....pm me

shhhhhh!!!! im trying to keep those on the back burner for a couple months till I can afford them!

I had both the foose speedsters and my sevas.....imo the foose wheels did look better. But the staggered wheels always got compliments. Heres a pic of my fooses. And the sevas.....I also threw an old school pic of my first retro-fit projectors too. The wheels in the projector pic are pinnacle elusive (they were hideous!)

juscar[1].jpg

vbpgimage[1].jpg

100_2961.JPG

00ls5spd, If I would have known I was so close to you I would have come and looked at them before buying mine.

where u at? I thought u were over in texas, then weren't u overseas for a bit?
Pm me I'm always down to check out an LS.

Dude, changing the wheels will completely change ur LS's look.
First u have to decide what kind of look u wanna end up with.
I like race car looking rims, but thats just me. Make sure u decide what to get and not follow someone else's choice.

Something else ! DO NOT pick ur wheels based only on bolt pattern and look. More important than that would be performance. Breaking, accelerating, handling, high speed roll. Some rims make the car feel like u have oval wheels when riding fast.

My 2 cents. Keep us posted.

Members online

No members online now.
Back