2001-2002 Center Armrest Console {4Sale}

TO ALL WHO HAVE EMAILED ME ABOUT MY CONSOLE. I AM POSTING PICTURES FOR YOU TO SEE.

send me an email with your zipcode and a reasonable offer. I also have a from brand new in the box wheel bearing for sale. below are the pictures of my console.

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture003.jpg

please dont send me a pm asking what color it is. open your eyes its right right.

still for sale. 40$ plus shipping which is about 10$ to almost everywhere from where im at. who wants to take this off my hands? i need a new steering wheel and headlight for my grand marquis and as soon as i sell this part i can get both of those parts for 50 from my local junkyard.

if i had a camera/phone i would def do it, but i dont. and the sad part is you guys know exactly what it looks like lol. matter fact i think i got a pic of it on cardomain. hold on.....................

lincolnlsconsole.gif

as you can see i had tan interior.
thats the best i can do folks, you guys know what it looks like already. and i wouldnt lie to you, its in great condition, no stains or cracks. a1 who want it?

mann wussup with this? dont nobody want this console? when i had my ls i was searching hard for 1, yall need to hop on this deal!

$35 plus shipping.
come on people, daddy needs a new headlight. lol pm me if you want it, i need to get this gone people!

Members online

Back