Almost a fight....at the carwash!?!

myfirstlincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I've been goin to the same car wash since I could drive (nearly 10 years) and today I rolled up and saw 4 cars parked outside the stalls. I also heard some loud spanish music and noticed about 6 spanish dudes (they were speaking in spanish) just kinda standing around their cars. Most of the cars were crap, but the one car which seemed to garner the most attention was a fairly new Ford Sport Trac with 22's (he had a couple 22 badges on it). Anyway, the way the car wash is set up is stalls next to each other. The middle 'stall' is a building where you can get change and stuff. He was parked in front of this part. Also, when you pull through stalls, you take a right and drive down past the stalls to an area to dry off your car and vacuum. He must have washed, backed out of the stall, and parked there. ANYWAY, I pull in and start washing. As I'm washing I can see some of the water spray blowing over toward his car but I can't really tell if it's getting on his car. He's standing right there so assume it's not and I keep going. Couple minutes later he comes over yelling and says "hey man, wtf you're getting sh*t all over my truck!" I was pretty calm and told him he should move his truck to the "dry off" area cuz I can't control the wind. He told me he wasn't gonna move and stood there as I continued to wash my car. As I washed the one side, the spray went out toward him and his truck and he got pissed again and came and grabbed the wand from me and threw it back into the holder. I said something like "Dude, wtf are you doin..I'm gonna finish washing my car." We got toe to toe and then he walked away and got his buddies to come over and basically back him up. After exchanging a few words, he wrote down my plate number and basically told me that I better pray I never run into him again. I just stood there dumbfounded. After I didn't leave and kept washing, he kinda gave up and hopped in his car and he and his crew drove away.
Sorry, just a rant, but seriously, are people this stupid?

That's just mexicans being wanna be gangsters. Good job for handling it calmly. I too hate stupid people. Why would you pimp @ a car wash anyways? haha

Would you have held your own had it escalated into a fight? One on One

That's just mexicans being wanna be gangsters. Good job for handling it calmly. I too hate stupid people. Why would you pimp @ a car wash anyways? haha

So just because they speak Spanish they had to be Mexicans? It could've been Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc.

You could've just left it at stupid people.

So just because they speak Spanish they had to be Mexicans? It could've been Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc.

You could've just left it at stupid people.

true, but stereotypes exist despite the fact that people ignore them. Why not poke fun @ them, they're funny.

But yes, they very well could be cuban wanna be gangsters or puerto rican wanna be gangsters, or american wanna be gangsters of another color....

You could go on for days with different combinations. Who cares?

I kinda was hesitant to include the fact that they were spanish cuz I figured it would "start" something but oh well.

I just thought it was funny.... I'm not a big fighter, but I have been involved in a few and I probably woulda rocked the dude if it were one on one. I'm a little over 6', 200lbs, and in pretty good shape. He was a lot shorter and not nearly as muscular - pretty thin. A couple of his friends were pretty small too, but the other two were about my size or bigger.

How do you know they are mexicans? How come ppl always assume all hispanics are mexicans.......... All Trucks, cars suv's are automobiles, But all automobiles are not trucks all cars are, not all automobiles are suv's...get it? All mexican are hispanic but not all hispanis are mexican. There are puerto ricans, colombians, guatemalens, salvadorians, argentinians ect...

That sucks though, they were pretty stupid, It is a car wash, there are ppl sparaying there cars and if you park right next to them how is your car not going to get wet, stupid,move your car out of the way. He must have thought he was so tough with his hole group of buddies behind his. Whe he left he to go get his buddies he put away his balls in his truck for safe keeping cause if men are going to get in a fight its a one on one, mano y mano. not 6 on 1.

Who cares what they were? Maybe they were Chinese pretending to be Messicans or even wetbacks. Bottom line is, they were morons. Both socially and mentally.

5 against 1... That would have been a very, very unfair fight. After all, there would have been one of me and... well... ONLY 6 of them.

Of course, at my old age, I wouldn't have fought them. I'd just have shot them. Easier.

*If you got your feathers ruffled over the word "messicans" or "wetbacks", I suggest you get the fork over it. If you don't know the difference between the two, you should listen to one of your comedic geniuses Like Carlos. He will explain it to you. He is hilarious.

How do you know they are mexicans? How come ppl always assume all hispanics are mexicans.......... All Trucks, cars suv's are automobiles, But all automobiles are not trucks all cars are, not all automobiles are suv's...get it? All mexican are hispanic but not all hispanis are mexican. There are puerto ricans, colombians, guatemalens, salvadorians, argentinians ect...

i gotta say your pretty right but I'm not Hispanic and if i move to mexico i wont become Hispanic. so there for not all Mexicans are Hispanic. if your gunna call someones stereotype out make sure your not making a bunch.......

lol. If you move to mexico you wont be mexican you'll just live in mexico. If you become a mexican citizen you'll be... Whatever ethnicity you are, but mexican citizen. I was talking about mexican ethnicity being hispanic. Well you guys know what I mean and most people do call all hispanics mexicans. Its funny. But oh well.

And if you think he's funny, you should see the guy who he steals the material from! :D

Is it George Lopez? My friend told me Mencia would steal from Lopez but I dont know. They are both funny

That sucks though, they were pretty stupid, It is a car wash, there are ppl sparaying there cars and if you park right next to them how is your car not going to get wet, stupid,move your car out of the way. He must have thought he was so tough with his hole group of buddies behind his. Whe he left he to go get his buddies he put away his balls in his truck for safe keeping cause if men are going to get in a fight its a one on one, mano y mano. not 6 on 1.

Quit using Hispanic... Hispanic derives from Hispania(Spain). The Spaniards are an Aryan people with proud heritage and beatiful women. It is offensive to real Spaniards to associate them with disgusting brown skinned Spics.

gotta love public car washes. Almost always something goes down at the one i had to go to a couple times.

Quit using Hispanic... Hispanic derives from Hispania(Spain). The Spaniards are an Aryan people with proud heritage and beatiful women. It is offensive to real Spaniards to associate them with disgusting brown skinned Spics.

Is latin better then? replace all hispanics words use with latin.

Latin america, countries that speak spanish. English language and English ppl.

i just don't like it when people cut in front of you into the stall while you're vacuuming your car.

yes they dont only speak spanish, majority does hence the name.

Haha well at least you got LS community to back you up...I'm sure you've made fellow connections on hear and hell even ppl like me and Frogman are'nt without an Arsonal. I love my 45ACP Federal 230gr Hydrashock Hallowpoints. They are far superior to any HP the police and military would use. Plus the reviews are tip top :-D

Haha well at least you got LS community to back you up...I'm sure you've made fellow connections on hear and hell even ppl like me and Frogman are'nt without an Arsonal. I love my 45ACP Federal 230gr Hydrashock Hallowpoints. They are far superior to any HP the police and military would use. Plus the reviews are tip top :-D

oh my god, this is a crazy ls forum lol straight ride or die for the LS !

Members online

No members online now.
Back