LINCOLN LS BODY DONE!! what you think

what color will it be and what wheels? could be interesting. exhaust is cool. id put metal inserts around them to keep the bumper from melting, maybe have them powder coated the car color. i wouldnt have molded the bumper just in case of an accident but it looks good.

Psssst, hey Pete I have a secrete to share with you;)

Member Torx has done just that.:D

rear_tailight_mod_sm.gif

See? Badass! And those are the gen 2 tails. No one has done the gen 1's yet

there is one thing that i find tacky and that easy to fix, dont wear socks with sandles :)

for real though, i got a shovel, i dig!
looks great

How'd you do that spoiler? I would've kept the rear surround but that definitely improves the rear of the LS which isn't my favorite point of the car.

Last edited:
Buy this film to do it:

http://www.lamin-x.com/#

I really think it would be an awesome look for the back of the LS. I just can't convince myself to spend that much on a little clear strip. But it would make all the difference.

I'd be down to get some Bulk order going from there. Get a roll of some tint for rear tails, and get it done at our next meet eh? Something along those lines...

oh b/c it can break easy thats y i didn't do that one

Looks real good! The exhuast kinda reminds me of some of the photoshops I did a looooong time ago! Actually...a lot of the car does! Hahaha.....Looks real nice! Me likey! Can't wait to see it complete! With that aggresiveness of a hood...u should change the grille to something sportier....and maybe like a splitter underneath in the rear...juss my 2 cents....keep up the good work!

Ive never been a big fan of the whole import type of look on a american car, But it did come out proper. It doesnt look all corny & cheap looking. Looks pro.

Toronto Meet!! Looks nice great work on the body very tastefully done

Members online

Back