Mark VIII parts for sale

turborich

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
$100 bucks for everything that you see pictured!!! + Shipping. Or let me know which part you want if you don't want it all. Shipping will be from 89110. Before I start selling each piece I'll wait & see if someone just wants all of it. Payment by money order or certified check only. NO PAYPAL. Send me a PM if interested.

cup holder/ash tray (excellent condition) $50

rear shocks OEM $10

spark plug wires good condition OEM $10

OEM ivory floor mats $20

stereo with CD controls $20

black information center controls $30

all ivory interior parts $20

black shift handle with O/D button with good wire attached $35

front ivory license plate holder $10

10 disc CD cartridge $10

DZA1 ECM computer $25

Alternator $40

craigslist278.gif

craigslist268.gif

craigslist269.gif

craigslist270.gif

craigslist271.gif

craigslist272.gif

craigslist273.gif

craigslist274.gif

craigslist275.gif

craigslist276.gif

Hey guys it's like it says in the above post, NO PAYPAL. Money order or certified check only. I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL. Sorry.

Rich?

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=53254

I sent this to you on May 3, 2009 and got no reply after you PMed me a couple of times...also sent emails to you through other sites, what's the deal=are you REALLY selling this stuff???

May 3 IM-"Rich, this is mike, i have pm'ed you in the past-I will buy that stuff, my zip is 19038, tell me how much to send you and I'll get it out to you-"

Rich?

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=53254

I sent this to you on May 3, 2009 and got no reply after you PMed me a couple of times...also sent emails to you through other sites, what's the deal=are you REALLY selling this stuff???

May 3 IM-"Rich, this is mike, i have pm'ed you in the past-I will buy that stuff, my zip is 19038, tell me how much to send you and I'll get it out to you-"

Sorry about that, I sent you a PM explaining what happened. If you still want everything then just let me know. If you want maybe you could find the cheapest shipping method? shipping would be from 89110 & I could probally give it to the UPS guy at work.

you know it only takes 5 min to get a pay pal account

It might but this will probably be one of the few times that I ever use it. Besides they charge you a fee for everything. I don't buy stuff from ebay. That's why I said it's money order or bank check only. I have sold items this way in the past & never had a problem.

Anybody want this stuff? I'll let it go for $130 shipped (US only) That's for everything. You cant beat that deal! It's boxed up & ready to go. If your on the east coast I may have to send it parcell post instead of priority due to the cost.

OK guys, I've decided not to part this stuff out because a lot of people want a part but never send payment... So I just want to sell it as a lot. I don't think you can beat this deal, Give me $100 shipped. If it's not too much I'll ship priority otherwise it will be regular post. I'm going to box it all up & what you see is what you will get. Just like stated before, money order or or bank check only.

turbo - still got the alt?

I gotta hit the shower b back in 30.

Debi

Last edited:

Members online

Back