PetesSweets86 is on vacation

Gotcha-
Yeah I agree that this is a very open forum so I knew it had to be something big even for Sweet P!

Can someone please tell those of us that missed it what Pete actually did...

Here... I hate to do this as we are an open forum, but, when I guy pushes and pushes...

PetesSweets86 said:
"maybe he had just f*cked your mom and was giving his greetings :p

He posted that for no good reason. Nobody baited him. Nothing. And then he posts a gross picture of somebody that had died in a car accident by going thru the windshield. That did it for me. And no apology either.

He wasn't banned forever although you never know. He was given a week off. That is way more lenient than on any other site I know.

haha, I didnt get to see what happened.

I called him out. I'm tired of his bs and trolling. A few of us complained I imagine and the Mods took care of it. I believe its long overdue but it might not change anything since he is already posting under aliases. Unreal.

Wow, allot happened since I last checked it. Never had a problem with Peteybird. Glad I did miss whatever else he said though but whatever.

Wow, allot happened since I last checked it. Never had a problem with Peteybird. Glad I did miss whatever else he said though but whatever.

I am pretty sure you were the one he was talking to...?

And you mentioned how your mom had passed a year ago. Then pete kept talking and posting retarded posters.

His (P) actions did warrant a suspension for sure. Kudos to the Mods for taking action. And yes this site is better for it!

His (P) actions did warrant a suspension for sure. Kudos to the Mods for taking action. And yes this site is better for it!

Finally, about effin time. Good to know that there are people out there who find his negative comments very disrespectful. The guy can't be going around the forums and making stupid remarks about the fellow members and/or their family members. That guy needs to get a life and grow the eff up.

Well glad to hear it was taken care of, not to sound nasty but I hope his mom goes way before her time is up and he can feel the pain it has cause me and my family(car accident for those wondering, 18-wheeler with sleeping driver and a car stopped at a light do not mix). Actually I wish that on no one.

Bless the moderators.

Tired of all the bald-faced B.S.!

Quite disgusting at times.

Finally, about effin time. Good to know that there are people out there who find his negative comments very disrespectful. The guy can't be going around the forums and making stupid remarks about the fellow members and/or their family members. That guy needs to get a life and grow the eff up.
I don't think I could have said it better myself. I have always HATED petesweet because he contributes NOTHING positive to this website and I hope they completely ban him for good. LVC would not miss him one bit no matter what name he uses.

I personally dont mind the guy. However Im very lenient and dont care what people say about anything so that could be it. If what he says to you is offensive then report it, obviously what he did was offensive, and he was banned for it. As for his Demote's there was nothing wrong with it, annoying at times but hey, read the rules. Nothing against posting Demotivationals anywhere. He may not contribute anything on a regular basis but he has had a few occasions where he was helpful...

Just my 2 cents... Probably worth more like $.005 cents...

I will agree with whoever said he calmed down for awhile, but he was way out of line posting what he did to get banned.

Actually it was a joke to the guy who made the thread about a fellow LS owner but the other LS owners thought my joke was serious. DUB told em all about the exclamation mark. But since nothing I did fell under any off the "banning" requirements they still decided to suspend a week for "douchebaggery" lol. Anyways Werner I'm not blaming you for the bad game, just talking about that old fight we got into after a few months of me being on here. No harm :-D

Well now that Petes mentioned the fact that none of his comments fall under "banning" requirements I decided to read a little bit further into the rules and guidelines of LVC....

This is straight from the forum rules:

Although the administrators and moderators of Lincoln vs Cadillac will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Lincoln vs Cadillac, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Also, I can't seem to find it but isn't there also a rule about posting under various user names?

I know we would be but it was the fact that he tried to use the "rule book" to say he shouldn't have been banned when clearly if all the rules were followed he would've been banned a loooooooonnnggg ass time ago.

As far as the ToS goes, I didnt see anything about using multiple usernames... And its not like he cant read it anyways, the forum is publicly viewable, he just cant post replies.

So petey, No talking about peoples moms, or sexual promiscuities anymore. Its not nice, and people dont like to hear about their mom dying or being violated...

Who wants to see a bunny with a pancake on his head!?!?!?

bunnypancaken.jpg

Pete promised when comes back he is gonna bring us a supercharged LS on hydraulic suspension and staggered 19s from a Jag.

Members online

Back