It was time for some new pics...

One of the modifications is going to be some exhaust tips...I want a setup just like pektels...

Any suggestions??

My tips are very standard. A lot of exhaust shops probably have them in stock. 3.5" single wall, angle cut, rolled tips. They are normally for trucks I think, because they were like 20" long. If you look closely, The guy just cut them off at the proper length, and welded right to the muffler.

Here's a better pic:

tips.jpg

My tips are very standard. A lot of exhaust shops probably have them in stock. 3.5" single wall, angle cut, rolled tips. They are normally for trucks I think, because they were like 20" long. If you look closely, The guy just cut them off at the proper length, and welded right to the muffler.

Here's a better pic:

tips.jpg

I think i'm going with that same setup but with these tips:

Borla Round Rolled Angle Cut 3" (since I have Borla Mufflers)

20156.jpg

buy another one ken! you know you want to.

fonsito, i like those tips. do they come in 3.5"? price?

Madmaxpr, where's your pics? Fonsito says it's just you 2 with modded LS's on the island. Post em up!

Madmaxpr, where's your pics? Fonsito says it's just you 2 with modded LS's on the island. Post em up!

Were in the process of doing some mods to madmaxpr's LS so youll see a full shoot very soon...

awesome. i want to see those refinished stock 17's again. you know. aserrano's wheels ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back