Coils And Plugs

It seems like everyone has good luck with the COPs from eBay, though I got Visteon branded ones from RockAuto for my old 01Sport.

As far as plugs, I've used AutoLite XPs (01Sport) and E3.48s (06).

Oem!

+1. By far OEM are the best for the car and is worth it to put in the extra cash. Can get good prices as well. Call Max at Five Star --->

Im getting whatever my uncle gets at NAPA.. $43 with their lifetime limited warranty you can't go wrong :D

NGK plugs will be going in mine in the next few weeks when I change my Driver side

I recently change my plugs and coils. I went oem with the plugs and for the coils I bought from world autoparts. So far so good

I bought my coils last week from an ebay seller alanisdeals. Great seller replied to all my questions very quickly and shipped the coils same day I made payment. I would definitely recommend him.

Here's the link.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=559711

+1000000..I have also gotten coils from them and the transaction was fast and had my coils within 3 days of paying. They looked factory. Even had a motorcraft sticker on top of each coil.

Here's a pic of the coils my brother and I installed yesterday.

IMG_0306.jpg

Thought it would be a job from hell but it wasn't only issues I ran into was removing the bolt near the fire wall.
Again GREAT seller.

+1000000..I have also gotten coils from them and the transaction was fast and had my coils within 3 days of paying. They looked factory. Even had a motorcraft sticker on top of each coil.

Members online

Back