Who wants to go shooting?

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
I have to go through 2500-3500 rounds per month for training purposes, but since I've been playing hooky from work for the past couple of months, I have to go through these 6000 rounds of "training" ammo by the weekend.

I'm not looking forward to cleaning the PDW's and the handguns once all is said and done...

01.jpg

darn to small i need 7.62 or 8mm

I guess not everyone can be a couch shooter. Obviously, you have no idea WTF that round does and what it's all about.

I, on the other hand, have tens of thousands of rounds in this caliber sent down range. Hell, if I sat down and added it all up, I'd be shocked if the number wasn't in the 6 digit range.

It's only a matter of time befor petey responds about how he has better and twice the ammo you do. We'll see.

I guess not everyone can be a couch shooter. Obviously, you have no idea WTF that round does and what it's all about.

I, on the other hand, have tens of thousands of rounds in this caliber sent down range. Hell, if I sat down and added it all up, I'd be shocked if the number wasn't in the 6 digit range.

no....i have an SKS and a Mauser, therefore that ammo is to small :D

If you are back in AZ any time soon, I'll bring my marbles.

Should you have any "training .45" in stock, I'll trade you a dinner for some them.

I'm not looking forward to cleaning the PDW's and the handguns once all is said and done...

*Can you imagine such fun at the next Beach Party? An assembly line of cleaning and lubeing hardware.

:cool:

Don't know. I have some business in CO Spgs, but it's the type I can take care of whenever I get there. I'll let you know.

I'll fly into Denver if you pick me up. Depends on the day though. Really busy battling the Obama Depression via capitalism.

I'll bring 3 or 4 high def camcorders and we can record the carnage. 240 fps vid would be pretty cool. We just need to bribe someone that has a pickup truck full of watermelons and maybe a couple of old appliances. A car with a hidden flammable/explosive device would be fun too.

We'll make it a LVC meet and charge Joey $500 to sponsor it.

I'll fly into Denver if you pick me up. Depends on the day though. Really busy battling the Obama Depression via capitalism.

I'll bring 3 or 4 high def camcorders and we can record the carnage. 240 fps vid would be pretty cool. We just need to bribe someone that has a pickup truck full of watermelons and maybe a couple of old appliances. A car with a hidden flammable/explosive device would be fun too.

We'll make it a LVC meet and charge Joey $500 to sponsor it.

upright pianos are always fun to:D

Dammit, I wanna go and play with the p90 also ): and with that gun i would skip the watermellons and shoot some bullet proof vests. Unless those are the dumbed down rounds, I can't tell from the pics.

Guys! Guys! I really appreciate the enthusiasm, but I have to go through these rounds. As much as I'd love to have you guys go through them with me, I have to shoot them myself... in a certain order of scenarios.

But I appreciate all the ideas. :D

Guys! Guys! I really appreciate the enthusiasm, but I have to go through these rounds. As much as I'd love to have you guys go through them with me, I have to shoot them myself... in a certain order of scenarios.

But I appreciate all the ideas. :D

Party pooper. Figures :rolleyes: Search Nazi :shifty:

Alright, I would still like for you to record for us on one of your handy-dandy pocket cams you sawing down an 18 inch diameter tree using nothing but 6000 rounds and your marksmanship skills. Then I'll be impressed. Putting a dozen rounds into a piece of paper at 50 yards doesn't impress me. My father-in-law puts 50 out of 50 into a 6 inch circle at 50 yards with a bow an arrow at the age of 66. That impresses me. (Probably why I haven't cheated on his daughter).

Anyway, you better show us something special or you will look like the fool.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.
Back