Anyone added remote start to a '99 STS?

There is too much computer stuff for DYI.

I used to work for a company the manufatured cars starters and high end alarm systems.

with all the anti theft and other computer gaga on the STS, take it to a pro. it will cost less in the long run. mabey 4-5 bills

I got a quote on a twoway pager-starter system installed 475.00 last year.
In Montreal Can.

lhheston said:
If so, what did you do it yerself? and the ultimate question: How much?

TIA

:wrench

Remote Starter

I don't have a '99 STS, but I do have a '99 DeVille that I had a remote starter installed on about 3 years ago - works great (knock on wood) and was installed by (ready for this) Circuit City in Allentown, PA. Cost me about $150.00, parts and labor, with one (1) remote, no pager. I do know it's not a job for the faint of heart, as it took them about 4 hours to install it.

WOW Great Price

I don't know how they make any money at that price but lucky for you they didn't know any better. at 37.50 an hour your starter was free!

NIK said:
I don't have a '99 STS, but I do have a '99 DeVille that I had a remote starter installed on about 3 years ago - works great (knock on wood) and was installed by (ready for this) Circuit City in Allentown, PA. Cost me about $150.00, parts and labor, with one (1) remote, no pager. I do know it's not a job for the faint of heart, as it took them about 4 hours to install it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back