Lincoln vs Cadillac..

TwansLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
01 LS V6 Sport(me) ..smh
VS
some older Cadillac De vile or STS maybe?(some kid who followed me out of gas station and rode my ass and then tried passing me ...on a double solid line i think*..key word think :cool: ...so i punched it and eventually seen him in my rear view. i got up too 80 on back roads pretty quick so i slowed down and let him catch up.. then kinda did the same thing until we parted ways about 5 min later )

idk what kinda engine he had cause idk the car exactly... its the one that say like 32v on the back?.. idk but it was a BOAT. but it was a LINCOLN VS CADILLAC and ..LINCOLN WINS!!..lol.:D

idk thought it was cool cause this site...just thought id throw it out there...:p remember too Buckle uP and DON'T DRINK AN DRIVE FOLKS...but have some fun out there!...

LINCOLN LS ON LEGACY 18s.jpg

You are telling us that you raced a caddy sts with the 32 valve northstar V8, that pushes 290 hp and 300 torque, and you beat him with a V6 LS? He definitely was NOT racing, or the engine was in very poor condition. First Gen's auto V6's aren't faster than a caddy with a northstar.

It could have been a Deville with the northstar, but I dont think those said 32V on the back.

Specs..
http://www.theautochannel.com/vehicles/new/reviews/2001/gap0107.html

It's possible if it was a poor condition mid 90's seville...that I could probably believe

remember - it was a cadillac owner - likely in their mid-90's and stomping the gas hurts the new hip.

or maybe the guy doesn't know how to drive. Like the Porche retards, or the Mustang GT guys I was beating with my stock LS back when I first bought it. or the Audi TT :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back