Help!!!!how Do I Burp My Car!!!

jcjaguares666

LVC Member
Reaction score
SO I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY ABOUT WANTING TO BURN MY LS..I GUESS I WAS A LITTLE UPSET.. I THINK NOW I AM AT MY LAST RESORT..MY ONLY HOPE TO HAVE MY BABY RUN IS TO "BURP" HER..I ALSO READ SOMEWHERE THAT HYDRAULIC FAN MIGHT NEED TO BE PURGED SOMEHOW..I HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW TO PURGE THE COOLING SYSTEM OR THE HYDRAULIC FAN PUMP..IF ANYBODY HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS CAN YOU SEND ME SOME DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PERFORM BOTH PROCEDURES..IF ANYONE HAS ANY TYPE OF INSTRUCTION VIDEOS THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER.. I AM VISUAL LEARNER..BUT ANY INFO WILL BE OF GREAT HELP.. THANKS EVERYONE...:confused:

I'm voting for pinhead who expects all answers to be delivered to him on a platter.

But I'm curious, about something. If you did the fan pump and coolant flush, how is it that you can't figure out where the Heater core is? If someone else did those for you, then take it back to them.

I AM NOT YELLING!JUST KIDDING GUYS. I AM KINDA NEW TO THIS SITE AND HAVNT GOT IT QUITE FIGURED OUT YET ALL I WAS ASKING FOR WAS FOR SOME HELP.:soapbox:

i doubt its the headgaskets sounds more like air trapped in the cooling system b/c these cars jump into safe mode so that your engine doesnt blow.

SO I SEE THAT THERE ARE SOME BITTER UNHELPFUL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE...IF ITS SOOOO HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO HELP SOMEONE OUT THEN KEEP YOUR SELFISH BITTERNESS BULL $HIT TO YOURSELF.. THANKS ANYWAYS...BITTER UNHELPFUL PERSON>>>:bash: <<<<MEEE...

Damn those unhelpful bitter people! I say we round them up and put them in a concentration camp! Wait... Why are these people bitter? Couldn't have something to do with n00bs coming here and practically demanding answers, could it?

Couldn't have something to do with the fact that there is a forking write-up on how to drain the coolant (and subsequently) then properly fill it? I mean, WTF do you want? An LvC member to show up at your house, tools in hand and burp the cooling system for you, free of charge?... yeah, you probably would like that. Maybe even think you might be entitled to something like that, maybe?

No, it has nothing to do with that.

Instead of acting like just about all the other n00bs that come here demanding answers, why don't you first use the search tools provided to you here, free of charge? Then again, maybe I'm asking too much of you, since you obviously don't even have the mental capacity to turn off your CAPS lock.

thanks for the info i will try to change my ways...i took the car to get the coolant flush would that help get rid of the air pockets??? I also did notice that my fan doesnt kick up..i just changed it yesterday is there a way of dealing with this...It does spin but not very fast..

Look towards the top of this page. You'll see a link that says "Tech Articles". Good place to start.

Then, close to the Tech Articles link, you'll find another link to the Search engine.

Start there, look around, then go from there.

we consider yelling when someone writes in all caps. try switching to lower cases.

All caps are considered yelling on all internet forums and chat. So it's not just "we"...

jcjaguares666, I'm afraid you will get what you give no matter where you go on the internet. Nobody is paid to give you answers. If people are being rude to you, you should look at what you have said or done that could have prompted such a reaction.

Internet Forums are a place for people with interests in common to discuss things, not just to join up and demand free help. There is a search function built into every forum of all sorts out there for the reason of finding the information you need. People are not going to do the searches for you, people are not going to set there and retype what has already been typed before when some searching can find what's already there. It is somewhat rude to expect people to do it all for you when the information is at your fingertips.

Then to become so bitter and angry when you get called on your lack of manners, heh...

If you perform a search for the "LS service manual" you should be able to turn up a link for it that will be a big help. It has all these procedures in it.

alright guys thanks for the help i am going to try to get this figured out so frogman stops calling me a pin head...it hurts my feelings.....thanks guys for all the help..

alright guys thanks for the help i am going to try to get this figured out so frogman stops calling me a pin head...it hurts my feelings.....thanks guys for all the help..

THICK skin helps on the internet,, don't take it personally. Most folk need set straight on internet manners when they first get started. Frogman just doesn't remember as many posts ago as that was. :D

maybe the fan switch could be faulty, your best bet is to take it to a mechanic b/c if you just keep throwing parts at it your wasting time and money.

You're more than welcome to go all the way back to my first posts, PC. You'll note my netiquette is relatively well mannered... :p

You're a straight shooter, I like folk that way. Take it in stride and dish it in proper proportion. Some people take offense too easy. I was just attempting an explanation to jcjaguares666 as to why he initially yielded the response he received.

Don't change a thing, keep it up!

ya know at my shop I ordered a hundred pens that said "call us first or :q:q:q:q it up yourself" and i've been handing them out to my customers for about a year now... seems to fit

You're in Lake Elsinore? Take it to Ken Olsen at Rancho FLM in Temecula. He is the resident Temecula Valley LS expert.

Members online

No members online now.
Back