Sections from workshop manual available here!

CrackerJack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the "Audio Systems" piece about the radio antenna.

The AM antenna uses the rear window defrost grid, and the FM antenna is the "conductive tracing above the rear defrost"

Antenna

The radio antenna is concealed on the inside of the rear window glass. The AM antenna consists of the rear window defroster grid and the FM antenna is the conductive tracing above the rear window defroster grid. The radio antenna uses an antenna isolator module mounted under the rear package tray trim panel to separate the AM signals, FM signals, and rear defroster power.

This car is weird.....

anyways, if anyone needs a section from the manual to do something let me know and I will get it for ya.

BTW This is the FORD Service manual for all Ford Mercury Lincoln vehicles from '00 - '04 so you gen2's aren't left out at all :D

:EDIT:
Alright guys, I got my own webserver up finally, heres the link to it, I got 2 files currently.

LvC.no-ip.biz

5R55N Automatic Transmission Specs - 156kb
ID Your LS 01-02 - 1.3 Mb

Again let me know if you need any article from the service manual, any ford vehicle from 2000 to 2004.

Last edited:
Whats THAT supposed to mean? :(

Im working on getting a demo of what an article would look like. I can get them office 07, Office 97-03, and PDF. Which ever you would prefer, the PDF looks all f*cked up though

Whats weird about that? They've been putting antennas in windshields since like the 50s. They haven't been popular until recently because it was expensive and not very reliable.

Alright, here is an example. This is from the Specifications of the 5R55N Automatic Transmission

Axel ratios, bolt torques, and others.

File is in ZIP Format including Word 07, Word 97-03, and PDF for all uses!

if you need any other section let me know and I can get it up for yo in like 5 mins after getting the message.

5R55N_Automatic_Transmission.zip

Is the weird part that the AM antenna is the actual defrost grid not a separate wire? I found that interesting!

You can try out my music server to at that address if you want :D Im finally getting all my servers set up AGAIN!

I need the info for the relays and fuses. I have cluster, door, or shift lights.

Members online

Back