How do locate my heater core???

jcjaguares666

LVC Member
Reaction score
if anyone can just let me know how to lacate my heater core. would anyone be able to give me some info as why my heater dont work..do you think this would be a reason wy my cooling system also not working.

if anyone can just let me know how to lacate my heater core. would anyone be able to give me some info as why my heater dont work..do you think this would be a reason wy my cooling system also not working.

That's going to be an expensive waste of your time, and it won't solve the overheat problem at all (nor will it solve the problem of the heater not working).
Search. This has all been covered so many times before.

It's in the dash inside the car. Unless you can smell coolant coming form the vents and have found a puddle under the car with no apparent source then you don't need to even think about touching the heater core.

The service manual I told you to search for (along with reading said manual in search of your "burping" procedure) would give you a good clue to its where-abouts.

THESE POSTS ARE FUNNY.

You have no heat because the system is air locked. You need coolant flow in order to get heat inside the car, and properly cool the engine. Essentially, you're boiling the coolant in one section (bad) and cool the other portion down to the point it feels like the heat is blowing cold. Use the search link up above and look for overheat or any other terms I typed in red.

Here comes the airplane. rrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnn http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/tech/Lincoln-LS/CoolingSystemDraining/

Members online

No members online now.
Back