little help per favor

MMAFIGHTER121

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I'm about to crack into replacing the degas bottle, and there's a good writeup I found here, but step 1 is remove the cowl cover... is it just the snap screws holding it it? Cuz I've pulled those all out and it doesn't wanna come off. Do I have to take both sides off in order to get it off? After that it seems gravy.

sorry cant help there, but i see your a mma fan or fighter, anyways how did you like that henderson bisping fight last night. awesome ko.

you have to remove both wipers, both plastic covers, the cross bar that is supporting the covers. after that it is smooth sailing..you might have a bit of a hard time disconnecting and connecting the lower hose but it can be done..good luck..

Glad henderson removed the first 6 years of bispings life. I think bisping is overrated and boring. Although I wish he won a little more classily. Dan stayed quiet the whole show, showed up and did what he said he'd do. Why start getting mouthy now and why admit it was a cheap shot. Say something like "I fight until the ref stops it." And I really wish the ufc heavyweight division was not the absolute worst division in mma so someone could just kill brock. He's bad for the sport.

Right back on topic, I saw the writeup but I'm having trouble getting the shroud off that's more specifically what I need help with. Don't wanna just pull til it breaks.

are you tlking about the plastic covers that go over the wipers and degas bottle? they should pop out but you do have to remove the wipers. but if you are talking about the fan shroud you are in for a ride i ended up breaking an A/C hose. it is a very tight space..

There are some push clips that hold it in place molded to the back of the cowl panel. Just give it a good tug up near the top and they should pop loose.

Members online

No members online now.
Back