When you first got the Ls were you aware...?

Hey what are you some dumb @ss newbie ... There's this think called search before you bother us with stupid questions that with a little effort on your part you could find the answer. You're just lucky that there are nice members who tried to answer you dumb @ss question ...:D

That made me chuckle.... :)

Hey what are you some dumb @ss newbie ... There's this think called search before you bother us with stupid questions that with a little effort on your part you could find the answer. You're just lucky that there are nice members who tried to answer you dumb @ss question ...:D

:lol:

I know this has been discussed before but here in Florida the grades are 87, 89, 93. Never see 91 at the pumps. I doubt the 93 is doing anything better than 91 would do. I believe its climate related.

where i live, in ann arbor (30 mins west of detroit) all the gas stations have regular 87, plus 89, and premium 93. only speedway has 91 and its the same price as 93 is every where else, and all the sunoco's have super 94

I know this has been discussed before but here in Florida the grades are 87, 89, 93. Never see 91 at the pumps. I doubt the 93 is doing anything better than 91 would do. I believe its climate related.

I noticed a drop in economy (~1mpg) and lower performance when So Cal (maybe the whole state?) switched from 92 to 91 octane. I also get pinging I never had with the 92. I guess with all our additives that one point drop in octane took a toll on the rest of the fuel.

I'm running 87 right now. I didn't notice until the pump stopped, and I went to replace the nozzle. Now I have to try out some octane boost, dammit.

yeah I had a 97 continental. So I knew it would need premium gas

Members online

No members online now.
Back