a/c help

okc_mod27g

New LVC Member
Reaction score
B1947 Climate control A/C post evaporator sensor circuit short to ground
i am getting this code how do i fix it i have a 2002 lincoln ls v6

Well, hello to you too. Glad you could make it. Your introduction tread was just awesome. You haven't posted an intro thread? Ok. But I see you've contributed quite a bit here, on LvC... wait.. you haven't? Well, damn!

I figured you had, since you just seem to post a thread, practically demanding information right off the bat.

We'll make sure to get right on that, and get you all fixed up. Would you like someone to go over to your house and fix it for you? Hell, how about we buy the sensor for you? Would that work for you?

Fuggin demanding n00bs...

Well, hello to you too. Glad you could make it. Your introduction tread was just awesome. You haven't posted an intro thread? Ok. But I see you've contributed quite a bit here, on LvC... wait.. you haven't? Well, damn!

I figured you had, since you just seem to post a thread, practically demanding information right off the bat.

We'll make sure to get right on that, and get you all fixed up. Would you like someone to go over to your house and fix it for you? Hell, how about we buy the sensor for you? Would that work for you?

At least he did include the year and engine of his car.... The dealership could fix that right up for you though.

Dude, HOW RUDE! Isn't this the site for information about our rides? I wan't going to post, but after reading your reply to one of our newest members, I have to say something. Really, how helpful to okc- was your response? 1) You were a "n00b" once right? 4553+ posts ago. 2) You joined in 2005. Either you ride has a lot of problems, or is it your comments that boosts your posts? 3)Frogman, is your name and your saying about carrying a firearm is indicative of your "chip on your shoulder mentality". 4) Your probably having a bad day.
Have some compassion for the newest member, please? Thank you.

Well, you have to understand. Once someone has spent as much time in forums like these as some of these guys have, they've seen every type of troll you could imagine. An introductory post with a little about the person and their machine is simply just proper manners for internet forums of all types. They were simply giving back the rudeness of the original post. It was even explained (in a sarcastic way) the reasons they were being rude. No introductory post, no previous input to the community, no hello, no thank you, just a plain & rude "I have this code, tell me how to fix it" (not an exact quote, my grammar is better).

When seeking free help, one should be careful not to offend those they're seeking the help from.

Now, that said, I'm not excusing the replies in any way (two wrongs NEVER make a right). I think the proper manners of such things should have been explained in a non-hostle way, leading by example and showing proper manners.

It's one of those times everyone is better off keeping to the old addage "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"... After all, "tis better to be thought of as a fool than say something and remove all doubt".

Well, you have to understand. Once someone has spent as much time in forums like these as some of these guys have, they've seen every type of troll you could imagine. An introductory post with a little about the person and their machine is simply just proper manners for internet forums of all types. They were simply giving back the rudeness of the original post. It was even explained (in a sarcastic way) the reasons they were being rude. No introductory post, no previous input to the community, no hello, no thank you, just a plain & rude "I have this code, tell me how to fix it" (not an exact quote, my grammar is better).

When seeking free help, one should be careful not to offend those they're seeking the help from.

Now, that said, I'm not excusing the replies in any way (two wrongs NEVER make a right). I think the proper manners of such things should have been explained in a non-hostle way, leading by example and showing proper manners.

It's one of those times everyone is better off keeping to the old addage "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"... After all, "tis better to be thought of as a fool than say something and remove all doubt".

Well put!

Members online

Back