Inconsiderate B*tch!!! Work Rant!!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I had to work this morning. Told the wife I would be done and home by noon. Meet her and the kids for lunch. Should have known better.:rolleyes:

Long story short. I was up and out the door by 6am. I had a ton of things to do for the job ths morning. Should be done and on my way home by 11am. 40 minute drive home from the warehouse. Done deal.:rolleyes:

Needless to say. I was done at 11am. My paperwork from the office was another matter. Jenn, office girl that types up our paperwork, DDDRRRAAAGGGGGGEEEDDD her butt getting it done.

After an hour of waiting on it. I spoke up. I get the song and dance about how its not her fault. She is waiting on someone else to do there job. Heard that story one to many times from her.:rolleyes:

I blow up on her. She starts her b1tching about how she hates this place and can't wait to get another job. I respond "leave please, you suck at the job you have". I end up complaining to our General manager about her and my paperwork issue. He calls someone and orders it to get done, so I can leave.

She types it up AGAIN.:mad: She types up half the forms I need and says she is done. Takes a smoke break. I go through the paperwork. She is missing half the forms. Our 16yr old summer help girl, ops managers daughter, finished her job.

After all the BS. I left the warehouse at 1pm. Two freakin hours to do a 10 minute job. I was SOOOOO pissed about it. I called my Ops manager about it on the way to meet my wife and kids. Which they waited for me for two hours to eat.:mad: He didn't plan to do anything about it. He thought our GM took care of it. I told he didn't do anything. Except tell them to get my paperwork done. They need to fire her butt or tell her straight up or find a new job. I am still pissed about.:mad:

You'd think that with the economy the way it is, people would at least work hard enough to not get their a$$ canned. I know I'm happy to have a job at all right now and am not looking for fear of being low-man and getting let go after a month. Send her ass packing!

Simply tell the GM to do something, that you can't work with her, she affects the quality and speed of your work. Tell him to find another position for her or you will find yourself a new position.

sounds like she needs to find another job.... and she should quit smoking. I've been there before.... My advice is to just figure out how to do the paperwork yourself and cut her positon.

She seems to think she is gods gift to our office. The "I cute and I know it attitude" with her. The thing is, I can't stand her. I am pretty sure she knows it now.:rolleyes:

This isn't the first time she has screwed up my paperwork. About a month ago, she was suppose to type up the paperwork and UPS out on friday before she left the office. I am at the job site on saturday with no paperwork. On monday, my office had to type it up and pay a carrier to drive to my house that afternoon. The thing is, I was breaking federal law by hauling the shipment without a bill of lading. If I had been caught, I could have gottin a BIG fine. Because the law would have figured it was stolen merchandise. Impounded my truck and arrested me. But hey, thats okay. She cute.:rolleyes: ... B!TCH!!!!:mad:

Let her hear you call her "nasty" + the acronym for "Can't Understand Normal Thinking" a few times. That'll take her off her perch.

the definintion of trucking is....hurry up and wait. all too norm in the industry. :(

Super sad thing is that we probably all work with people like that. I see it all of the time. No sense of urgency and sub-par work ethic.

I work in the aircraft field and I'm sure we have all heard of the downturn of the aircraft manufacturing and massive layoffs in last few months. I have people I work with who complain because they don't want to work overtime or they don't want to do anything and boo-hoo this and that. I tell them nicely (I have to :rolleyes: ) that there are 17,000 people who would trade jobs in a heart beat with them. We should be so thankful we're still employed. Some people JUST DON'T GET IT. Ok, done with my mini-rant.:shifty:

Of course we all know people like that. You know, the ones that sit at their desk, on the internet (LVC) instead of working... :p

My job consists almost entirely of picking up the slack for people around me who can't complete even the most simple tasks. Unfortunately, working for a large corporation, there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

Working in the medical field is a plus :-D Though my workload doesn't fit my total 60hrs a week. Doing 35hrs of massage still isn't bad. Thankful I got 2 great jobs that offer the best benefits (Full medical, dental vision, paid leave/vacation, free lawyers/lawyer hotline, discount on buying first home, free towing, free golds gym membership, and no neglecting 50% off all products and servises sold throughout my primary job's chain.

Though I am selling a bunch of my guns to put that money towards added savings for when things go sour (if possible)

I like to make it well known to the losers around me "once a body is dumped at a pig farm there's never any evidence left." :rolleyes:

They tend to keep me happy by keeping their distance.

rePete, you don't work in the medical field.

Then you purpose of why I treat patients due to L&I injuries, PIP (Auto Accidents), and other work related trauma. Only difference between me and a physical therapist is that I didn't want to bother getting a Ph.D cause I hated the wait.

Maybe you live in the stone age where massage therapy is considered only pampering or prostitution.....maybe you need to re-educate yourself Rainy :-D

rollin... just tell the GM that the b!tch is sexually harrassing you...and your not going to take it anymore

aahhh...who am I kidding.......neeeveeermind

Hey RollinLS, I feel for you man. I work with a part-timer who for some reason thinks she is Gods gift to our organization. It's just she works for someone who is riding the gravy train (dog) to retirement. But it just shows that she can do the job of a full time person, part-time.

Love the sexual harrasement comment though.....

John...just choke the bitc% and be done with it...plus it will make you feel good.

pbslmo, not that another st. lousin has surfaced, you better make it to the next meet...ite?

It didn't take her long to f@#k up my paperwork AGAIN!!!!!!:mad:

I loaded the job on tuesday. Another military job. She typed up the paperwork on monday. The sameday we had our little blow out.:rolleyes: Today, I was delivering the shipment in Dayton Ohio. Signing the paperwork. I notice two of the military forms have no headings. Now, I am in a rush and really needing to make time. I have to drive to Louisville Kentucky and load a "rush" shipment for Texas. Now, I have to fill out the headings. Before I can turn in the paperwork and load the other shipment in Louisville. Granted, it only takes about 5 minutes. Its not my job. Its what she gets paid for.:mad:

Next monday, I am loading two shipments off our dock in St Louis. She has to do the paperwork on both shipments. I called my Ops manager today. Told him "I am NOT waiting on her for my paperwork. She BETTER have it ready before I am done loading." My bet. She doesn't have it done in time. She went to Vegas for the fights this weekend. She will have some lame arse excuse as to why it isn't done.

I did call my GM today. He took the day off. So I left a nice message. Some it up in a nut shell. I told him "I have one foot out the door. I am sick of the Ops situation. Pauk(Ops manager) doesn't care about anything. Unless, it effects his job. Something must be done about the ops situation. Or I will be making changes myself."

I have been there longer then anyone. Including the GM and Ops manager. My office gets a cut of the revenue I pull in with every job I do. Over the course of the year. Its enough to pay there salary and then some. It would be best for them to keep me. Then have me go to a different agent/branch of the company.

Well done. Don't take crap laying down. Too many people in this world are not willing to stand up for what is right and make some waves when things aren't. Choice between a crappy employee and a good one shouldn't be a difficult one, just stick to the point that this is the choice they have.

I'm sure they'll work it out for you.

choke her out...and take video

GS4HCAVJV093CAEWT443CAIH8PAVCAEFZ22.gif

Members online

Back