Another Newbie Intro

XCaddyCutiex

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I was on Cadillac Forums for awhile and finally came across this site. Took awhile it was hidden. Just wanted to introduce myself!

I have a '99 Moonstone/Shale STS, black interior, super turbo dynomax mufflers, (corsa in the garage waiting for spring), k&n air filter, :rolleyes: a front plate cover, :N silverstar blub swap and the mayo cap resinator mod

I believe I have 16 inch rims... I was wondering how large of a tire you can put on them. I was looking into wider Eagle GA's ....235's. Think they'll fit?

Does anyone have a ported TB done? Any other HP mods you recommend? I know the engine is pretty much topped out unless you port the heads haha!

Thanks!

Check the Driver's Door sticker...

My "BLACK" '99 STS came with 235 zr 16's, so they should fit. If the wheels are not stock, have the garage mount ONE tire and try it for clearance on all 4 corners.

:W :W :W

Lonnie

Glad you found us! Enjoy your stay.

Welcome, Post some Pic,s

You will like it here, lots of fun and helpful stuff

XCaddyCutiex said:
Hey everyone! I was on Cadillac Forums for awhile and finally came across this site. Took awhile it was hidden. Just wanted to introduce myself!

I have a '99 Moonstone/Shale STS, black interior, super turbo dynomax mufflers, (corsa in the garage waiting for spring), k&n air filter, :rolleyes: a front plate cover, :N silverstar blub swap and the mayo cap resinator mod

I believe I have 16 inch rims... I was wondering how large of a tire you can put on them. I was looking into wider Eagle GA's ....235's. Think they'll fit?

Does anyone have a ported TB done? Any other HP mods you recommend? I know the engine is pretty much topped out unless you port the heads haha!

Thanks!

XCaddyCutiex said:

Thanks!

Hey i just signed up here too :V
Where are you from in li?

Members online

Back