If you thought it was bad before.....

Wow. That's pretty scary. Sad someone put that much work into something that looks that bad. What is with the computer? I really like the wires hanging under the dash that I'm sure are annoying as hell when they're hitting your legs.
And isn't it illegal to have a car that looks like a police car - Obviously with all the crap all over it, it doesnt really look like a cop car but still..

shame shame, car needs to die, someone just needs to grab that engine.

The pushbar is a joke, lol It might actually look decent with a NICE pushbar, that one looks like someone took apart a shopping cart and spray painted it black.

Also no it is not illegal to have a car that looks like a police car, you just cannot have *emergency* lights on whilst driving and obviously cannot impersonate.

" You are looking on the vehicle, in fully drivable condition. It was involved in a front as a result. "

i am looking on the vehicle? it was involved in a front?

"You will be glad to own it."

haha

does this clown really think he's going to get 11k for this hideous car WITH A SALVAGE TITLE?

edit:

"Plus Super equipment"...

did he make up that name or was that actually the name for a group of options?

Is that officer Asshat pulling up to the scene from the Gaylord municipal PD?

i wish i could see the moment the guy decided, "i know...to help sell the car, ill try to make it look like a cop car. thatll do it."

He's got his number and license plate number put up...someone should prank call him or find his vehicle and "fix" it :p

He's got his number and license plate number put up...someone should prank call him or find his vehicle and "fix" it :p

No. That's never acceptable.
No man would even propose vandalizing another car. That's a display of the most cowardly violation of any man-code.

But you do rub down men with grease for a living, so maybe that should be excepted. :eek:

Peteswork.jpg

Last edited:
Lol Calabrio made me laugh haha I'm gonna have to show that to my buddies next time they're over...that's great hahahaha :-D

I'm not saying vandalize the car...I'm saying to call the Automotive Social Services on him :p

Loloollloolooloololololololololololololoololooloolloloooolo

At least he fixed the intake. He doesn't have that "growth" on it anymore.

Still no bids. Maybe if he stuck some more stuff on it someone would bid on it.

Members online

Back