some pictures of my friend's Benz

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
We washed his car yesterday and took some pictures too. He let the air out from the suspension. My OEM wheels. Looks sick!

DSC05860.jpg

DSC05862.jpg

DSC05872.jpg

DSC05873.jpg

DSC05874.jpg

DSC05883.jpg

DSC05888.jpg

DSC05889.jpg

DSC05890.jpg

From another day.
DSC05849.jpg

DSC05857.jpg

DSC05854.jpg

Lookin clean! Let me know when you want me or Pete to set you up with a detailer, if you want one that is.

your garage has a big whole in the back, Lol, I have never seen a pull thru garage

There is an automatic door there that slides to the side and lets you drive in and out. My pops made it.

Here.

DSC05894.jpg

DSC05895.jpg

DSC05896.jpg

DSC05897.jpg

Thats nice! I wish my dad did stuff like that for me. I think i am about to cry, nice cars BTW, I am kinda jealous.

don't be jealous..that more cars to put your wallet into to repair. But nice cars non the less..though I'm not a BMW fan...but the CL55 is nice :-D

Wow I had not seen his Benz yet. Nice looking. Yours looks sick too! Whats up btw long time no talk.

you guys are some lucky fellaz. when's the next meet man? i would love to see either of those Benzo's

Three requirements for my dream house:

1. Garage with overhead doors on the front and the back to easily park stuff in that can then be pulled into the back yard.

2. Stairs leading directly from the garage to the basement of the house.

3. Urinal in the garage.

I just whiz out the back of the garage. much cheaper than a urinal :D

Now, my bar area in one of the levels in my house? Yep. Urinal going in.

Members online

No members online now.
Back