Parting car out. A lot for sale (turbo, bodykit, more...)

Thanks man, I already had this for months and months now.

Im sure there are alot of members who would love to pick this up.. Im just assuming $3000 is hard to come off of for a turbo with the economical slump.

Dont get me wrong, I know its a good price, just saying that since you obviously have to be a billionaire to get finacial assistance these days, you may be holding on to this for a while. I wish you the best of luck tho man!! Lol, I wish I had a turbo'd LS!!

if by some stroke of very bad luck you still have this when I get out of AIT in november, Ill be more then happy to pick it up from you;)

if by some stroke of very bad luck you still have this when I get out of AIT in november, Ill be more then happy to pick it up from you;)

ONly problem is... I hear this all the time. Never happens. I have had 8-10 people tell me they will take it. They never come through.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating.

I see that you haven't sold this thing yet. And you need it gone. Then I look at your avatar. It really goes well with your predicament :D

Sorry to make a joke about a nice setup collecting dust, but you have to apreciate the humor.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating.

I see that you haven't sold this thing yet. And you need it gone. Then I look at your avatar. It really goes well with your predicament :D

Sorry to make a joke about a nice setup collecting dust, but you have to apreciate the humor.

haha I know.... thats why I havent changed my avatar. lol.

haha I know.... thats why I havent changed my avatar. lol.

ok.... I need to 2500.00 bucks for a turbo Im buying for another car. IF someone can give me 2500.00 in the next few days its theres.... Let me KNOW!

All I would need is like 4 or 5 paint correction details, and I could buy this. People aren't buying the kind of details that make me good money right now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back