LS Turbo setup for sale

strapp

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my rear mount turbo setup for an 03-06 Lincoln LS.

Garrett/Precision 60-1 turbo w/ Custom mount bracket
ALL Hotside piping Jethot coated
ALL Cold side aluminum piping
ALL silicone connectors and T-bolt clamps
ALL mounting brackets for boost pipe
STS oil return pump with oil feed and drain lines
Front Mount Intercooler w/ mounts
Tial 38mm Wastegate
Cobra 39 lb/hr injectors
Ford GT supercar fuel pump
Diablo MAFia
Manual boost controller
STS Oil overpressure warning system
Drycharger filter sock(protect turbo filter from the elements)
A-pillar dual gauge pod
AEM Wideband A/F gauge w/ o2 sensor(includes 9 pin mini din cable for a/f logging in SCT software)
SCT Xcal 2(just added)
Autometer Boost gauge

New low price!!
$3000+ shipping
Paypal or cash(would love local pickup)

Were does the cold side pipe to intercooler inlet, run under the car?

Were does the cold side pipe to intercooler inlet, run under the car?

IMG_6700_2.jpg

Thanks bud, just concerned about the ground clearance with a 1.5" dropped car running on 19's.
Saw a quick shot of your car at the end of a video on youtube.

What does it normally cost to get one of these setup professionally? 1000? 1500? I've never checked into it. I'm assuming one would have to bring all the parts to the speed shop, and have them do EVERYTHING, right? I wouldn't think you could install it, then drive to the shop for tuning?

What does it normally cost to get one of these setup professionally? 1000? 1500? I've never checked into it. I'm assuming one would have to bring all the parts to the speed shop, and have them do EVERYTHING, right? I wouldn't think you could install it, then drive to the shop for tuning?
That will really depend on the shop and their labor rate. I would guess that it could be installed for around $600 at a reasonable shop. It will come with programmer that will allow you to upload a tune to the car and drive it to your tuner.

Pete, this isnt going to be a direct swap from his to yours man... fuel injectors need to be made to work with your intake mani, the MAF is different etc. this is most of what is needed but there are minor differences between the two generations that make the turbo kits not completely interchangeable

Members online

Back