(Mark VIII on Craigslist) unreal

With all these inquires this guy must think he is SO going to sell this. LOL

well, well, well I know walt disney and he says they have the same tranny as a ford GT!! Wow what a salesmen, alot of BS in there!

Why are you guys going hard on a fellow Mark VIII owner. So what he's way off base and is clueless about the car, at least he is passionate about it...

he is trying to sell a false product and lying about it.

He emailed me back,

I told him i wanted to buy a new track car and asked if aftermarket parts were available for a low price.

His response was "it has a shelby cobra engine so yes, and my wife said i cannot sell it to become a track car only"

WTF.. i cannot wait to get home where my computer has speakers!

Why are you guys going hard on a fellow Mark VIII owner. So what he's way off base and is clueless about the car, at least he is passionate about it...

what? didnt you know our marks came with the 500hp shelby engine.lol

by the way, my mark beats ferrari's every day!!!!!!

On one of my Youtube vids I have a friends 69' GTO Judge leaving our body shop. He does a rolling burnout through 2 gears and everyone was commenting that they don't make em like that anymore.

Some guy chimed in that he has a FIAT 130 with a Ferrari engine in it that will put all American muscle cars to shame. I was laughing my ass off as the guy was nuts in my opinion :eyeroll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hU8Q62npkY
Kinda off topic but not in the Ferrari way :p

He might be a fellow Mark VIII owner but he is also a guy who makes up everything as he goes along (my opinion) I just don't understand how people can be so clueless. Frogman sounded like some outer space creature & this guy still kept taking to him. He may know Carrol Shelby since the plant is located here but I really doubt if he ever said it was the same engine as the GT500. Oh well, just another example of a total nut case. Someone should ask him how fast his Blackwood is? I wonder if it has a special racing engine as well?

Members online

No members online now.
Back